road to legalising prostitution in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where women are treated unfairly and unequally by misogynists and sexists men . I support women who take control of their body . And not to be told what to do and how think. by women hating culture . I support women's ownerships of their bodies by way of prostitution . And other fields of work to make it so that young somali girls /women
can work any and everywhere she wants .

Where women are treated unfairly and unequally by misogynists and sexists men . I support women who take control of their body . And not to be told what to do and how think. by women hating culture . I support women's ownerships of their bodies by way of prostitution . And other fields of work to make it so that young somali girls /women
can work any and everywhere she wants .
:angryman:
waar Bastardo, AA, Ethiopian or self hating Geeljiro f*ck off, you want us to sell our daughter like the raw meat eaters.

subxanka yaa Cadiim.

:angryman:
waar Bastardo, AA, Ethiopian or self hating Geeljiro f*ck off, you want us to sell our daughter like the raw meat eaters.

subxanka yaa Cadiim.
it's non of your business if a woman decides to prostitute or not it's her choice her body her choice .

it's non of your business if a woman decides to prostitute or not it's her choice her body her choice .

so you would be perfectly ok if you mother, sister or daughter sold their bodies on an alley way. waaya this is not holland, and even the dutch are not stupid even to prostitute their own daughter, they get eastern europeans but get salty when morrocans pimp their girls.

so you would be perfectly ok if you mother, sister or daughter sold their bodies on an alley way. waaya this is not holland, and even the dutch are not stupid even to prostitute their own daughter, they get eastern europeans but get salty when morrocans pimp their girls.

if your sister or mother or daughter wanted to a prostitute including my sister daughter mother I would agree and support them .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They are already exporting young hawiye women to Saudi Arabia

These type of comments are why I sorta entertain the idea of leaving Somali forums.

In my mind the Somali people can do no wrong but then you log into a forum and you see them for the scum they really are.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
These type of comments are why I sorta entertain the idea of leaving Somali forums.

In my mind the Somali people can do no wrong but then you log into a forum and you see them for the scum they really are.

It's unSomali to insult Somali women, ignore the troll, especially the ones who bring tribes into it. As if his female kinsmen can't be involved in shit too. :ftw9nwa:

waar don't lose hope, when i was young i thought somalis were Titans, as you get older and you understand that they are just like everyone else it part of growing up. but Waarabe and his ilk make somalis hate each other online, because they have a masters in trolling if only they would get real jobs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's unSomali to insult Somali women, ignore the troll, especially the ones who bring tribes into it. As if his female kinsmen can't be involved in shit too. :ftw9nwa:

Fact. It's not a part of our culture to insult and berate Somali women. We're losing our identity while taking on others culture.

And Somali women are more than their vagina. We can do so much, we have done so much. There's no need to resort to selling our bodies likes slaves when we can think and accomplish great things for our people and country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts