Road barriers at Sheikh mountain road built by Siad Bare stolen as scrap metal in Somaliland region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Whats the latest news? I know the amharas are trying to get it removed but haven't been successful as far as I know
https://www.google.com/amp/s/addiss...ed-from-the-gate-go-as-4060-former-mayor/amp/

"The 40:40:20 administrative arrangement was corrected from the gate go as 40:60, which stands for Somali People’s Democratic Party (SPDP) and Ethiopian People’s revolutionary Front (EPRDF) respectively [and] we have tried to give more solution in Dire Dawa administration charter with proclamation number 416/1996. We can see in its preamble that these two parties have agreed to lead the city in a rotating term since the major constituency of the city are represented by these two parties"

40 somali, 40 oromos and 20 from amharas to even gambellas, ( but its really for amhara) and they want more imaanka Allah ha ka qaade:gucciwhat:

VIP
https://www.google.com/amp/s/addiss...ed-from-the-gate-go-as-4060-former-mayor/amp/

"The 40:40:20 administrative arrangement was corrected from the gate go as 40:60, which stands for Somali People’s Democratic Party (SPDP) and Ethiopian People’s revolutionary Front (EPRDF) respectively [and] we have tried to give more solution in Dire Dawa administration charter with proclamation number 416/1996. We can see in its preamble that these two parties have agreed to lead the city in a rotating term since the major constituency of the city are represented by these two parties"

So somalis are the 40 and all other ethiopians are the 60... I dont see a problem

So somalis are the 40 and all other ethiopians are the 60... I dont see a problem
Why would Oromos agree to lump themselves together with Amharas and other minorities who were the 20%? Since the ODP is the ruling party in the EPRDF I expect them to abuse their powers I see it as Qotis consolidating administrative control over DD:manny:

Jawar was also content with this arrangement:lolbron:

VIP
Why would Oromos agree to lump themselves together with Amharas and other minorities who were the 20%? Since the ODP is the ruling party in the EPRDF I expect them to abuse their powers I see it as Qotis consolidating administrative control over DD:manny:

Jawar was also content with this arrangement:lolbron:

And well abuse our powers afterwards. The Somalis there didn't even make a fuss about it and were indifferent. Not an issue in my eyes.

Why would a Frenchman care if Non Somalis get 60% representation in Diri Dhabe

It was 40 40 20 before and its 40 60 now. The representation didn't change, idiot

And well abuse our powers afterwards. The Somalis there didn't even make a fuss about it and were indifferent. Not an issue in my eyes.

It was 40 40 20 before and its 40 60 now. The representation didn't change, idiot
We oppose both, dumb french fry mofo

They hate Siad Barre but they emulate him, Bixi is copying Siad Barre in everything but to Jegaans he's a Mujahid :drakekidding:

@Marsin

The Oromos are including every Oromo speaker and that includes many Somalis who are bilingual. The city is majority Somali without a doubt. Almost every governor and mayor has been Somali.

@Marsin

The Oromos are including every Oromo speaker and that includes many Somalis who are bilingual. The city is majority Somali without a doubt. Almost every governor and mayor has been Somali.

Nope we don’t. Oromos include people who label themselves Oromo. If you label yourself Somali, you’re Somali.

The 40 chair is for the Somali party. Usually Isse and Gurgura representatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending