Rival groups from Somali army clash at former UAE training facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem with nations funding your military. Tomorrow the same thing can happen with forces funded by turkey. The army is not unified and you wonder why things like this happens.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hawiye needs to go to Isaaq schools to get higher IQ so they can know how to have a better army and run them properly.

Hawiye needs to go to Isaaq schools to get higher IQ so they can know how to have a better army and run them properly.
Wirr waryaa
yYmdx_s-200x150.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz is right these people don’t have the Nationalism that Somalilanders have all these s know is to loot and steal without having any consequences they think this is normal :farmajoyaab:

The problem is that Farmaajo gives leadership to each army groups with their own commanders. Eventually, they will have an issue and clash with each other. You need to centralize them with one commander and make different sets of general meaning the army will be one unit but will have rank leaders taking different roles and leadership similar to Somaliland which is why tribalism or army clashes is never heard off.

Somaliland has the largest and strongest composed Somali army and konfuur can get special training from them as fellow Somalis so they can defeat Al-Shabaab and Amison can leave.

The problem is that Farmaajo gives leadership to each army groups with their own commanders. Eventually, they will have an issue and clash with each other. You need to centralize them with one commander and make different sets of general meaning the army will be one unit but will have rank leaders taking different roles and leadership similar to Somaliland which is why tribalism or army clashes is never heard off.

Somaliland has the largest and strongest composed Somali army and konfuur can get special training from them as fellow Somalis so they can defeat Al-Shabaab and Amison can leave.

worry about gayseia... you neef...

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
worry about gayseia... you neef...

I love Hawiye and southern Somalis. I'm not trying to be offensive doqonyo. Also, I might have acted foolish on the Isaaq schools but overall I am right. Worry about what? Somaliland has nothing to worry about and Somali gays cannot exist in Somaliland or they'll be stoned. Don't lie about us sxb.

Please refute on what I said?

Mogadishu is different than any other Somali city. Its the recognised capital of Somalia in including sl.

All 'institutions' are based there despite them not being useful or effective. This means foreign embassies, ngo's, foreign secret services along with their militaries and UN offices are all located there. This makes Mogadishu a magnet for mooryaans, currupt mps and influential people. If one clan or one group controls the capital it means $$$$ beyond their wildest dreams.

You'll noticed m.keating goes to hargeysa appeal for calm but stationed in mogadisho lol.

This is why there is a constant battle for control in the capital exposing poor innocent and hard working locals to horrors like this and worst.

Its really a blessing for other somali living in other cities. The worst that could happen in in bossasso or hargeysa is a minor skirmishes between normads over water or grazing pastures. So you could say sl pl jubbaland and evey other land in somalia is only peaceful because of their irrelevance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.