Rival Clan Militias clash in Saaxo, Mudug

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This is what Somalis are fighting for
View attachment 241075

:farmajoyaab:
the great nation of 68 never ceases to amaze me

It is good grazing land, very productive on years with average rainfall.

Saaxo town is so large now, HG have no hope of ever displacing Wagardhac out of Galkacyo district. Kaxandhaale is also growing nicely. Remember, towns are permanent.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
First it was Saleeban, they got buried alive and they went begging Qoor Qoor, now it’s Sacad. Wagardhac are something else we got these Hutus calacaaling :lawd:
Wagardhac warriors have great experience exterminating the invaders, I am not worried at all.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Wagardhac warriors have great experience exterminating the invaders, I am not worried at all.

Hutus do not know how to live peacefully side by side, so we have to make Gelinsoor and Cadaado buffers.

I respect retaking Saaxo, Dhacdheer, Gaxandhaale and making them districts in PL, DDS, however until the a foothold is made in Gelinsoor and Cadaado the tuulos between Saaxo and Gelinsoor and Dhabat and Cadaado will remain vulnerable, the buffer zone cannot be those tuulos because they are important grassing lands, the buffer should be Cadaado and Gelinsoor.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Every time i hear of habargidir incursions into the land of their neighbors, i take a second and remember the people that put an end to HG expansionism northwards and repulsed them from galkacyo and northern mudug at large.

God bless Cumar Maxamud, The strongest of the Majerteen, Puntlands iron wall.

91F8F958-CF76-41F9-8BF1-2B9FD13689A4.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Every time i hear of habargidir incursions into the land of their neighbors, i take a second and remember the people that put an end to HG expansionism northwards and repulsed them from galkacyo and northern mudug at large.

God bless Cumar Maxamud, The strongest of the Majerteen, Puntlands iron wall.

View attachment 241094
What did he do ? Hutus are just south of Garadag, he should have tamed them but he didn't, all his focus was Xamar. They are actually further north in central-east Mudug than they are in West Mudug, pretty much eradicated by Wagardhac in west Mudug, Wagardhac border Galgaduud where they also live in Dhabat.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

We are in Hobyo district. Red dot is Qori Haardaaye.
qori-haardaaye-png.190291

:russsmug:
The Hutus weak side is in the east, which is why I think its weird they are further up north in the East than they are in the west. The only reason why they are compressed in the west is because of Wagardhac not willing to bunch, while in the east you guys welcome them, Hutu territory shoots up north from Gaalkacyo to the coast.

In the east its desert, thats why Alshabab runs it, no major population center, it would be easy for PL to just rush it and turn it into a protectorate, rule it instead of Alshaydaan. They should not be close to Garacad, instead you should be breathing down Hobyos neck.

cow

VIP
Laanwaalay is the tuulo they attacked it comes under Saaxo district

I would say build a security parameter but its extremely inefficient, the only solution is to hit them hard in Gelinsoor as has been the case, when they see bodies dropping and their illegal structures getting destroyed they will think twice about doing this foolish shit.

I would rather have peace, but what can you do when you have brain dead morons as neighbours. Looks like another 40 years of war.

cow

VIP
It is a new Adan Mahad deegaan.

:drakewtf:

Surre and hg had a war there in 2019 over 100 dead. I will post the articles tomorrow.
Unless if there are multiple af barwaaqo. Then I am 100 percent that af barwaaqo on the map is suure. Because it is close to towfiiq.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
Surre and hg had a war there in 2019 over 100 dead. I will post the articles tomorrow.
Unless if there are multiple af barwaaqo. Then I am 100 percent that af barwaaqo on the map is suure. Because it is close to towfiiq.
The town he's talking about is called qori haardaaye. It's south of towfiq and it's reer aden mahad deegaan @Thegoodshepherd

Screenshot_20221021-193317_Maps.jpg

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
The Hutus weak side is in the east, which is why I think its weird they are further up north in the East than they are in the west. The only reason why they are compressed in the west is because of Wagardhac not willing to bunch, while in the east you guys welcome them, Hutu territory shoots up north from Gaalkacyo to the coast.

In the east its desert, thats why Alshabab runs it, no major population center, it would be easy for PL to just rush it and turn it into a protectorate, rule it instead of Alshaydaan. They should not be close to Garacad, instead you should be breathing down Hobyos neck.
There's cumar maxamuud and dir surre south of garacad in ceel dhahanaan and dhinowda. There's no hutus anywhere near garacad

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
what’s wrong with these zombies horta? every problem in somalia can be traced back to them.
They are trying to expand in 2022 when the rest of the clans did it in the 1800s I wonder what they were doing back then?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They are trying to expand in 2022 when the rest of the clans did it in the 1800s I wonder what they were doing back then?
no one can expand or squat in another man's land in 2022, they were slaves back when clans were expanding in the middle ages up to 1800s, talking about expansion it happened on the Somali frontier areas and between Abyssinia-British colonies, not in central Somalia, so what they are doing is no different to crack head moriyaans of 1991, common criminals, thats why I say their dead go straight to Jahanam, imagine dying in another man's land in 2022 while engaging in land grabbing.

This thread looks like a lot of emotional Daroods on their periods. HG expands because they can, period. The reason Mx is getting pushed is because they are small insignificant qabil in Mudug. When you pushed Elay from Gedo, your happy but when you get owned in Galmudug you get emotional.

Trending

Latest posts