rival citizens of turkey memeing the state of its currency

c86.png

Aturk was literally a drunkard Jew with a low self esteem in awe of the west
The claim he was a Jew is a lie made by folks who hate him, Ataturk was a Rumelian Turk [Turkified Balkaner]. Although he did love to drink. Overall, he was a far better leader than Erdogan.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Notice the man in the pic is Somali

If turks currency crisis is bad then what do you call ours :deadmanny:

Nobody uses shillings from what I've noticed. Somalia pretty much runs on dollars. Plus paying with stuff like phone apps was weirdly mainstream back home before it even became mainstream in a lot of the first world.

reer

VIP
Nobody uses shillings from what I've noticed. Somalia pretty much runs on dollars. Plus paying with stuff like phone apps was weirdly mainstream back home before it even became mainstream in a lot of the first world.
where in somalia? the shillings are used to give back change and for minibuses and to have small drinks and tea for 4k. and buy a bit of water to drink for 4k shillings.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
where in somalia? the shillings are used to give back change and for minibuses and to have small drinks and tea for 4k. and buy a bit of water to drink for 4k shillings.
They are used for stuff like that but I've gotten the impression that for a lot of stuff, especially serious business folks, opt for the dollar and the app stuff surprised me, saxiib. I was once with a cousin in Bosaso and we were getting camel milk from some farmer. He'd left the jugs just out in the open for us and we took them. I asked my cuz where the guy was so we could pay him and he was like "Just did." And pointed at his phone.

reer

VIP
They are used for stuff like that but I've gotten the impression that for a lot of stuff, especially serious business folks, opt for the dollar and the app stuff surprised me, saxiib. I was once with a cousin in Bosaso and we were getting camel milk from some farmer. He'd left the jugs just out in the open for us and we took them. I asked my cuz where the guy was so we could pay him and he was like "Just did." And pointed at his phone.
what app do you mean? i never used an app in konfhria. we used normal hormuud EVC.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
what app do you mean? i never used an app in konfhria. we used normal hormuud EVC.
I don't even know what the heck he used, tbh. Was clearly some digital payment stuff. Was surprised that was a thing that many years ago in Somalia.

Psychologist

Changemaker
i was watchin this video and they used Somali shilling worth of 10 dollar and it actually got them decent stuff on the street

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The claim he was a Jew is a lie made by folks who hate him, Ataturk was a Rumelian Turk [Turkified Balkaner]. Although he did love to drink. Overall, he was a far better leader than Erdogan.

What do you mean, Ataturk was an ideological dictator that created the system to let another ideological dictator, Erdogan, take power.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The lira started to come back down, just over the last 12 hours it went from 1 dollar for 18 liras to the current rate which is 1 USD for 13.50 liras

Foreigners should cash out before it goes to 10 liras soon

I was thinking off buying some turkish lira then saving it when i go holiday to benefit from their economic crash

Trending