Ripple XRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@dr.leorio the ripple thread with all the useful information got deleted. I don't know what's wrong with these new mods.
Can you repost the useful links you provided today. I didn't get a chance to read them.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Yes especially if we hodl like crazy for the next few years. I still find it crazy how people can't see the potential of this asset.

Oh well, I'll be able to retire when I'm 30 after starting up a few businesses back home Inshallah.

you and I are probably gonna be the first Somalis to become millionaires from trading cryptos.
Don't forget me. I'll put £100 in now and if it reaches the £3000 value that bitcoin has then i'll have nearly £1000000 PROFIT. When i can i will invest £15k max than i can afford to lose and if it skyrockets to the £1000 range then i will have £300,000,000 in profits.

It's a win win and i missed out on bitcoin but will not miss out on XRP.

:trumpsmirk:

Yes especially if we hodl like crazy for the next few years. I still find it crazy how people can't see the potential of this asset.

Oh well, I'll be able to retire when I'm 30 after starting up a few businesses back home Inshallah.
Inshallah! how much did you invest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts