RIP Yemen! Yemen About To Get Clapped By US Coalition! Operation Prosperity Guardian Will Soon Commence!

No cap. And they've all pull out, one-by-one. Now, UAE and KSA are the only countries remaining, and they've turned into 'foes' with conflicting interests :wow:

I regularly follow the Yemeni conflict, and what amazes me the most is the fact the separatist movement of South Yemen (or South Arabia as they call themselves) is still alive. Heck, the VP of the 'internationally recognized' Yemeni gov't Aidarus al-Zoubaidi is also the president of the separatist STC, lol. At this point, I predict a federation of north/south Yemen.
lol UAE is just using STC to control the Yemeni ports either the status quos continues in Yemen or the Houthi’s take control.
If the West were to invade Iran (which btw will never happen), Russia won't do jacksh*t outside of maybe continue selling weapons. There're no formal alliance between them besides being united in an anti-West front.
There’s a military alliance the drones the Russians are using in Ukraine are Iranian but what I am saying is Russia will never allow Central Asia to be under USA control especially the former Soviet states USA could incorporate them into NATO and militarily surround Russia and even China. Russia also uses Central Asia to evade sanctions. The Caspian Sea also has oil not still discovered that can put some countries out of the oil business.
As I said before, the best way to counter Iran is to go after their puppets. Their only Sunni ally are currently being obliterated in Gaza. But Assad, Hezbollah, Houthis and their Iraqi allied militias need to be dealt with, if they want to put Iran in their place.

Unfortunately, we're past the time of trying to get rid of Assad, all attempts thus far have failed; likewise, all attempts at dislodging Houthis have been fruitless and they will be part of a future (permanent) power-sharing of Yemen.
The biggest danger to Irans goals in the Middle East I believe is turkey but no one wants to turn the Middle East into a sectarian bloodbath.
Hezbollah was the biggest faction to not get disarmed after the Lebanese civil war. With their Israeli war, later Syrian war and massive Iranian support, they're now part and parcel of establishment and all future gov'ts of Lebanon. Otherwise, they'll destabilizing the country. Same with total shia control of Iraq.
Hezbollah is the only thing stopping Israel from annexing Lebanon, Iranians will never leave Syria they worked too hard for their land bridge plus it allows them direct access to an ocean other than the Persian gulf.
At this point, the West are running out of options. UAE and KSA have started to normalizing ties with them for lack of better options, something the West and Israel feels at odd with. Additionally, sanctions haven't deterred them much. It will be interesting to see how they decide to address Iran in the future.
The best option is sponsor protests. UAE doesn’t have any problems with Iran the UAE backed STC never fought Houthis, UAE even helps Iran evade sanctions and sell their oil.

lol UAE is just using STC to control the Yemeni ports either the status quos continues in Yemen or the Houthi’s take control.

STC is more than just UAE. While UAE obviously finance and arm them for their own benefits, it's mainly through local support from various clans that they managed to xoog the Yemen government based in Caden, until they were forced into concession and split power.

You last options is totally implausible. Houthis will never take over the south and east. KSA and UAE have invested way too much resources into this war and suffered international backlash (and humiliation) for them to surrender to the Houthis.

The current stalemate can only result two options; either they attempt to reconcile. Which will require de-centralization from Sancaa as a demand from STC. Many of the eastern and southern clans won't accept anything short of autonomy (likely autonomous regions or federation). The second option is a continuation of status-quo.

Hezbollah is the only thing stopping Israel from annexing Lebanon, Iranians will never leave Syria they worked too hard for their land bridge plus it allows them direct access to an ocean other than the Persian gulf.

True, Hezbollah is the only force that keeps Israel at bay from occupying Lebanon.

They have so much influence in the country, and many Lebanese have accepted that Hezabollah won't be removed regardless of what the establishment tries. Only if they used that influence for the benefit and prosperity of the country while keeping their current status. It would've reduced Lebanon's internal crisis and shifted focus from HA. But they have too low IQ to realize it. Now, more people will turn on them and the turmoil will only get more severe.

The shipping industry in particular the transport of oil will see increased costs in insurance coverage and fuel usage as a result of the militarization of the red sea. This will be welcomed news for OPEC + nations.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yemen has nothing to lose, situation can’t get worse.

The Houthis will hide out in the mountains and chew khat. The US knows this but they need to do something to look useful.

But don’t be surprised if this theatre of war quickly quiets down.

Apparently this nothing more than small standoff, usa is sending 2 warships, UK is sending 1 warships, Canada is sending two Canadian guys, Italy is sending small boats and other countries aren't sure what to do. USA lost its last 3 wars (Iraq, Afghan and Ukraine) and it's focused on containing China from invading Taiwan, they can't divert resources however they want.

Houthis are definitely not a ragtag milita, lol. They are more battle-hardened than their KSA/UAE & Co. counterparts and they receive all types of support, especially arms from Iran. Which is why they've sustained for so long.
Don't confuse them with Somali rebels that we're used to :mjlol:

As far as Iran, it's true that their military capabilities exceeds that of Iraq in 2003. But you don't need to invade them to counter their far-reaching presence. Most of their influence comes from the various militias they support in the region such as Hamas, Houthis, Hezbollah and the Syrian regime who do Iran's bidding. It's the very same reason why Iran never attack anyone from their own country. The moment you hinder Iranian support for these militias, the more irrelevant they will become. But the west haven't understood this yet.
I said houthi are rag tag militia in the sense that they aren't a regular army but I know they are far more stronger than many khaleej nations

As for Iran's capability, we can't underestimate their real military might, they are equipped with modern guided missiles and cruise missiles that could destroy any target in the middle east making it difficult to attack unlike the poor iraq that couldn't bomb american military facilities in the neighboring countries

Also having proxies isn't a sign of weakness, america itself couldn't do shiť without having a friendly allies around the globe, so having a proxy is just a necessary way to boost your global impact and iran already understood this and took it to their advantage

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
This coalition war has already happened with Saduis and UAE, which only made houthis stronger and they all bowed out of the war.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I didn't want to make another thread, but it is related to this, so let me post here.

A tanker transporting chemicals was hit with a drone on the western

1703356940401.png

The ship set sail from Saudi Arabia to India, probably an oil-tank
1703357022282.png

The British Maritime Trade Operations Authority (UKMTO) reported today, Saturday, that a ship was attacked by a drone near the coast of India, causing an explosion and fire, and stated that the incident occurred at 6:07 GMT.

I didn't want to make another thread, but it is related to this, so let me post here.

A tanker transporting chemicals was hit with a drone on the western

View attachment 308517

The ship set sail from Saudi Arabia to India, probably an oil-tank
View attachment 308518

The British Maritime Trade Operations Authority (UKMTO) reported today, Saturday, that a ship was attacked by a drone near the coast of India, causing an explosion and fire, and stated that the incident occurred at 6:07 GMT.

Yahuud can't live without money.

If the Houthis were Sunni, America wouldn’t hesitate to invade Yemen and kill Abdul Malik Al Houthi just like they did to Osama. America will not go to war with Shia. They are lesser evil than Sunni ruled Yemen.

If the Houthis were Sunni, America wouldn’t hesitate to invade Yemen and kill Abdul Malik Al Houthi just like they did to Osama. America will not go to war with Shia. They are lesser evil than Sunni ruled Yemen.
You know nothing about Yemen. 80% of yemnis are sunni and houthis only control some parts and not all Yemen. And Shia yemenis are alot less worse than the Shia in Iran and Iraq

You know nothing about Yemen. 80% of yemnis are sunni and houthis only control some parts and not all Yemen. And Shia yemenis are alot less worse than the Shia in Iran and Iraq

There was a time when Persians were 90% Sunni until the Safavids came into power. It doesn’t matter if Yemenis remain Sunni. Houthis follow twelver sect and that is what they are importing to the country.

This is Yemen under Houthi rule. Imagine 100 years from now.

Trending