Rip Somalia! Ugandan gov admits that hundreds of its soldiers had/had Somali female concubines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not surprised by the numerous human rights violations committed by AMISOM soldiers. A UN report was released about their indiscretions a while back. Investing in them was a colossal waste of funding.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
As is and has been done by any foreign invaders/forces. Always has been the case. The sad part is people who are being preyed here aren't the ones you see on the latest "from Mogadishu with love" pictures, but poor folks that are living in make shift camps in the capital. They suffered the most during the famine and now the people they sought help are doing this to them, it's double whammy. Subxaanka Allah help them

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
As is and has been done by any foreign invaders/forces. Always has been the case. The sad part is people who are being preyed here aren't the ones you see on the latest "from Mogadishu with love" pictures, but poor folks that are living in make shift camps in the capital. They suffered the most during the famine and now the people they sought help are doing this to them, it's double whammy. Subxaanka Allah help them

yassr9zkq.gif

I gained a lot of enemies for outing certain social media personalities as being on the Mogadishu government's payroll.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
yassr9zkq.gif

I gained a lot of enemies for outing certain social media personalities as being on the Mogadishu government's payroll.
Lol some people can't stand the truth, but we tell it , because it's the right thing to do. Keep up the good lady sensei

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This is what someone currently in kismayo said

I could care two cents about Bantu men fucking Bantu women.:ehh:
Naw that's not right these women are still innocent females being targeted and exploited:francis:We shouldn't demonize them and treat them like sub human:ehh:

Shame, this is just shameful. Have you no compassion for Somali Bantus?

It's not about your compassion. It's the fact that you have no regard for the situation in Somalia. Ethnic Somalis are the most langaab people of the African continent yet you want to give up your land to Bantu foreigners who already have a land, culture, and language of their own. We Somalis only have one country and now we're preparing to freely give it away in the name of "compassion"----setting two ethnic groups against each other.

If that's your idea of compassion then I want nothing to do with it you anti-Somali scum.

i think they should be deported, all the oromo should be deported 2. i think hargeisa has an oromo problem but im not 2 sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.