Rip SOMALIA! Ethiopian Foreign Ministery has a map that shows ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If South Somalia and Puntland did join Ethiopia, that would make Somalis the 2nd largest ethnic group in Ethiopia after Oromos. We could take Ethiopia over :ehh:

If South Somalia and Puntland did join Ethiopia, that would make Somalis the 2nd largest ethnic group in Ethiopia after Oromos. We could take Ethiopia over :ehh:

Would Rather take over from the outside then within... feel me... It doesnt really count in the history books lol:comeon:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Would Rather take over from the outside then within... feel me... It doesnt really count in the history books lol:comeon:
Imagine mixing with raw meat gobblers on that scale. Na g I Got wiswaaas, I’d rather Somalia stay how it is now but free.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Who would want to take over a trash country of 100 million people and no resources

http://www.mfa.gov.et/Home/details/42875?Language=English&Layout=_Layout.

We have noticed that a wrong and unacceptable image of the Map of Africa has crept in on the Web site of the Ministry of Foreign of Affairs of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia. Upon becoming aware of the matter, we have immediately removed it from our Website. Please, be assured that Our ICT Team is working to ensure the security of the Website.
We sincerely regret for any confusion and misunderstanding this incident might have caused.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
After their first provocation, now they uploaded this to up the ante:gucciwhat:

@geeljire madaxweyne Thoughts?
View attachment 73047
its definately a but hurt amhara expansionist thankfully abiy ahmed came to power and is pro somali
also the new prime minister of the somali region mustage mohammed omar is pro somaliweyne thats what they mean by we have mobilised ethiopian somalis to become pro somaliweyne

abiy ahmed even took the somali side in the afar somali conflict and gave permission for mustafe mohammed omar to deployed his troops

abiy ahmed even allowed the ethiopian somali region to name change to just somali region

400x225_718353.jpg

even the political partys name got changed:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts