Rip Shakz

Jungle

VIP
1_Hayes-shootingJPG (1).jpg

The victim in the fatal shooting in Hayes has been named locally as a 23-year-old called Abdishakur, who went by the nickname of Shak.

He was shot a little before 10pm last night (October 13) on Austin Road, Hayes, and tragically died at the scene despite the efforts of paramedics.

I aint seen a thread for him. He was a civilian not involved in all this beef goin on. I done met him a few times in h town rip the boy i think hes mum only had him as well. Cwrtain ends wan claim.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Rip. Certain areas ain't safe to live in these days. Randos getting lined up in London over Somalia-Madow beef and even during Madow internal beef some randos get killed.

Jungle

VIP
Rip. Certain areas ain't safe to live in these days. Randos getting lined up in London over Somalia-madow beef and even during madow internal beef some randos get killed.
Other malis idk from where ( :damedamn: ) shot him unfortunately.

Jungle

VIP
was it mistaken identity or he happen to know people they beefing with and went after him cause of that?
Im gonna say yes. They may of known him but everybody knew this yute wasnt involved at all.

Mistaken identity or not niggas just not givin a f*ck and clappin a random from their opps ends is calm from their point of view. It is what it is ive got a fam member shot in the head due to mistaken identity in london. It hapenns aun to this guy man hes mum hit the fan

Im gonna say yes. They may of known him but everybody knew this yute wasnt involved at all.

Mistaken identity or not niggas just not givin a f*ck and clappin a random from their opps ends is calm from their point of view. It is what it is ive got a fam member shot in the head due to mistaken identity in london. It hapenns aun to this guy man hes mum hit the fan
its sad wallahi....our parents came here for better life and the last thing they expected was one of their own taking their kids life. We are our biggest enemies it seems

Jungle

VIP
its sad wallahi....our parents came here for better life and the last thing they expected was one of their own taking their kids life. We are our biggest enemies it seems
Basically. I personally live in the area i grew up in and i cant go certain areas 10/15 mins away from me by myself cause either malis or Madow will rob me or poke man up just cah they know im from where im from.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Basically. I personally live in the area i grew up in and i cant go certain areas 10/15 mins away from me by myself cause either malis or madow will rob me or poke man up just cah they know im from where im from.
Move out. Get you uni and privately rent when you get a job. It's much better than always looking over your shoulder.

Basically. I personally live in the area i grew up in and i cant go certain areas 10/15 mins away from me by myself cause either malis or madow will rob me or poke man up just cah they know im from where im from.
Leave London bro...you dont have these problems rest of uk

That’s why you gotta stay on point and move smart. Even if you have a weapon don’t go to areas that you’re not good in, I know niggas that died with guns on them, having a gun doesn’t mean you have a force field that blocks bullets. I know y’all use knives more in the UK but it’s the same logic.

Trending