Riot In Sweden

He Knew Not Go To Malmö

Donald Trump Whistleblower GIF by GIPHY News
What do you mean?

the day muslims don't respond is the day i will feel bad. yes he is blatantly provoking us and yes we should not make riots, i understand this logically but i really don't feel bad for them when they get riots because they asked for it.
dont rile up a mob people

Extreme Right Wanted To Hold An Event Of The Burning Of The Holy Book Quran But The Arabs And Their Fellow Muslim Are Chimping Out

Europe was infamous for their witch hunts. Maybe this is just a replica. These cadaan people will give you a run for your money.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I got always frustrated whenever I see Muslims in Sweden playing along these racist mfkers tactics. They wanted these riots to happen, they wanted you to look barbaric, and you, stupidly enough, gave them what they wanted.

Whoever didn't follow the news from Sweden:

A malicious individual from Denmark went to Sweden on a "tour" with the intent to burn the Quran.

The police carried him in helicopters and armored vehicles so that he may burn the Quran in cities and towns specifically with large Muslim populations.

Large numbers of Muslim youth rose up in Sweden and torched the police cars.

Officials from the Swedish police announced that the burning of the Quran falls under the freedom of expression guaranteed by the Swedish constitution.

Then a campaign to boycott Swedish products was launched.

Then that spiteful individual announced the cessation of his activities in Sweden for one week and ran off to Denmark, and he stated on channel two on Danish TV: "The Swedish police are incapable of guaranteeing my safety".

The Mayors of Norrköping and Linköping refused to permit that spiteful individual to hold any new events of such nature.

Some eminent personalities in Sweden stated: "The police should have stopped the burning of the Quran".

The Swedish police say that, as for now, there are no new permits issued for that individual to hold any gatherings of his party.

May Allah reward the channel ' @شؤون إسلامية |Islamic Affairs' for documenting these events.

Dr. Eyad Qunaibi - Global Channel

I saw a Swedish police pretty much cry on tv how they need help and how they are understaffed. They got what they deserved when they didn’t put stop to these racist who intentionally provoke people. Denmark kicked him out, so did Belgium. But the stupid swedes didnt

Xoxoxo

VIP
Whoever didn't follow the news from Sweden:

A malicious individual from Denmark went to Sweden on a "tour" with the intent to burn the Quran.

The police carried him in helicopters and armored vehicles so that he may burn the Quran in cities and towns specifically with large Muslim populations.

Large numbers of Muslim youth rose up in Sweden and torched the police cars.

Officials from the Swedish police announced that the burning of the Quran falls under the freedom of expression guaranteed by the Swedish constitution.

Then a campaign to boycott Swedish products was launched.

Then that spiteful individual announced the cessation of his activities in Sweden for one week and ran off to Denmark, and he stated on channel two on Danish TV: "The Swedish police are incapable of guaranteeing my safety".

The Mayors of Norrköping and Linköping refused to permit that spiteful individual to hold any new events of such nature.

Some eminent personalities in Sweden stated: "The police should have stopped the burning of the Quran".

The Swedish police say that, as for now, there are no new permits issued for that individual to hold any gatherings of his party.

May Allah reward the channel ' @شؤون إسلامية |Islamic Affairs' for documenting these events.

Dr. Eyad Qunaibi - Global Channel

Wait H&M, Klarna and Spotify are Swedish products?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Anyways that’s the guy who got exposed for being a pedophile and preying on young boys.

The youth in Sweden were dumb enough to play with his fanfics

Trending

Latest posts