Rihanna?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Am I the only one that doesn’t find her gorgeous? She’s pretty yea but why is she so long...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it’s just cuz she’s light skin with green eyes, shes so overhyped
15E51C62-0C2D-47DC-9515-50A156FA61A4.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think Rihanna is sexy in her own way, I find her fat thighs sexy asf, I also enjoy her old songs such as shut and drive, umbrella before she turn into a Hollywood thθt and that goovy's girlfriend Brown.

Villainess

I think Rihanna is sexy in her own way, I find her fat thighs sexy and also enjoy her old songs such as shut and drive, umbrella before shut turn into a Hollywood thθt and that goovy's girlfriend.

This was my fav song from her. She looked so powerful and I liked the story lyrics

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This was my fav song from her. She looked so powerful and I liked the story lyrics

Take a bow always used to get in my feelings, Nacalaa we even had that Somali singer Ahmed Guuleed in MN copy her whole song.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She’s got a banger body with a unique face and iconic fashion. I think Beyoncé is prettier than her tho

Yes she is that is why Beyonce was always jealous of her, she has DSl lips which Beyonce lacks.:mjdontkno:

I remember in high school if you told a girl she looked like Rihanna, she'd literally fight you. Everyone wanted to look like Beyonce. Times have changed.

She is pretty, but def overhyped. She's average without all the makeup, hair, etc.

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
I think the pictures you guys put out was her bad angles/outfit/hair thing. She’s gorgeous inside and out, and not everyone gonna look red carpet ready every second of every day.

Villainess

I think the pictures you guys put out was her bad angles/outfit/hair thing. She’s gorgeous inside and out, and not everyone gonna look red carpet ready every second of every day.
Chill. Y’all defending her as if she personally knew you. qashin bombing me for what? I said she’s pretty but she’s overhyped :gaasdrink: