Right....Which Diaspora Does This L Belong To? I Bet UK....As Ajnabi Jacel Isn't Lost On Reer UK

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Crazy how Somali women make fun us for our foreheads , but yet marry ajanab with a bigger forehead then most Somali men .

ajeeeb

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I don't see any Ls here, we need to stop harassing Somali girls for marrying out. It's not a good look it makes us look weak and insecure. I only see this behavior from us men.
I have had different gf from many odd countries compared to mines .

women people should do what the f*ck they want , this life Is short and if it's halal who cares .

When Somali dudes care it's hilarious to me like don't these dudes have bills to pay countries to travel too.

I own no women so who am I to care what they do with their lives .

We need to teach the Somali young men that life will pass them by if they care what others are doing . You must only worry about yourself in this life and nothing is stopping them from getting a ajanab women .

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Crazy how Somali women make fun us for our foreheads , but yet marry ajanab with a bigger forehead then most Somali men .

ajeeeb
We care for the child, he should at least have a good hairline when he’s young, we shouldn’t curse him with bidaar at birth

We care for the child, he should at least have a good hairline when he’s young, we shouldn’t curse him with bidaar at birth
somali women who marry out have high divorce rate.......ask any convert and they divorce somali women. These men dont understand what somali men have dealt with for generation and only once they live with xalimos do they realise they are absolute pain in the ass. they are stubborn as hell, arrogant and have too much pride

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
somali women who marry out have high divorce rate.......ask any convert and they divorce somali women. These men dont understand what somali men have dealt with for generation and only once they live with xalimos do they realise they are absolute pain in the ass. they are stubborn as hell, arrogant and have too much pride
And somali dudes don’t, if anything y’all have a habit of knocking up an ajnabi non muslim and leaving her with the kid so they can be raised gaal. Y’all are the most shameless. We have enough pride to not let our kids be raised by langaab gaal.

Most Somali women who marry out do not marry convert anyway, even if they did, it’s better than your western beckys who y’all don’t even marry. Keep your wacil kids to yourself!