RIDICULOUS! DJ Subeer staying at a nice spot N nairobi 4 free cause owner want publicity but what's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ridiculous is that these folks named the amount they charge for nightly stay......$350 :mjlol::damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny: talk about lunacy.

Would you've paid $350 a night for a decent looking apartment penthouse in Nairobi. This apartment is way below staying at the Hilton in Nairobi which probably cost $80 a night.

Check out the apartment I'm talking abt on DJ Subeer's snap

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your titles are always so dramatic :comeon:

giphy.gif

Just practicing on becoming the future propagandist in Somalia of the great dictator to come

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m going to Nairobi in June. I’m planning on staying at a hotel. I don’t trust Airbnb owners especially in Africa.

I’m going to be eating Fresh hot mabuyu in Diani beach villas while soaking up the fresh sun. :rejoice:

I’m going to Nairobi in June. I’m planning on staying at a hotel. I don’t trust Airbnb owners especially in Africa.

I’m going to be eating Fresh hot mabuyu in Diani beach villas while soaking up the fresh sun. :rejoice:

How come you make basic things sound like luxury? :jaynerd:

Staying in a hotel in a 3rd world country? Living the sweet life eh? :mjpls:

Very decent apartments, wont be bad for a stop over for 3 days Me and my 3 friends are going safari in Kenya and malindi somewhere in the south of the country in july.

Thanks for the tips.

Google diani beach villas you basic, dusty, broke whale

They cost like 447 croners or 74 dollars per night. :childplease:

I guess it seems expensive to you because you could only sell your dignity for 300 croners, and with minimum wage and the xaram bank loans, you're at a loss financially and morally :damedamn:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

I’m going to be eating Fresh hot mabuyu in Diani beach villas while soaking up the fresh sun.

Can i pick you up from the airport for free of course .

:rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
I might visit Nairobi sometime. Some of my cousins own a apartment block there and a farm in Meru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending