Richi (MaliStrip) confirms he saw the light and stops making music

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
“I will also not go by the name “Richie”. Thank you, Richie”

:gucciwhat::damedamn::draketf:

If he is not going to be called Richie any longer he could have started off there and signed using his real name or whatever other name:mjkkk:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
“I will also not go by the name “Richie”. Thank you, Richie”

:gucciwhat::damedamn::draketf:

If he is not going to be called Richie any longer he could have started off there and signed using his real name or whatever other name:mjkkk:
51st yutes onna mod ting bruce ngl bruv flipz packed that nigga mitch from ag

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
51st yutes onna mod ting bruce ngl bruv flipz packed that nigga mitch from ag
i lived in camden for 5 years wallahi this whole beef was about a chain getting robbed at a football game :deadosama: it was 10 malis playing ball against 10congos after one congo lost his chain he blamed it on us and thats how all this started fam rip to the fallen

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
i lived in camden for 5 years wallahi this whole beef was about a chain getting robbed at a football game :deadosama: it was 10 malis playing ball against 10congos after one congo lost his chain he blamed it on us and thats how all this started fam rip to the fallen
Moddd wallahi AUN blood is being spilt over stupid shyt but yo is it true that tpl malis have beef with albos from N15 and 22 I'm hearing a lot of stuff like haych was dissing albos moddd wallahi you London niggas beef everything that moves

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
Moddd wallahi AUN blood is being spilt over stupid shyt but yo is it true that tpl malis have beef with albos from N15 and 22 I'm hearing a lot of stuff like haych was dissing albos moddd wallahi you London niggas beef everything that moves
yeah that tpl mali vs albo beef is the most active beef wallahi.
its tpl mali vs woodgreen x tpl albo x edmonton, 3 gangs vs 1 and the malis have them on ropes wallahi 5-0 J4REER K
its npk and tpl mali vs the whole of north london rn :damn:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Richi is one of UK Drill hardest artist ever. It's not even because he's a mali. His sound was on a next level. Even his weakest track was fire. Even Pop Smoke took the beat from Oh Please and still wasn't as banging as Richi's tune. He came in the game different. Only artist on his level is Teeway.

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
Nahhhhh bro that's next level fuckery y'all are sick wallahi :mjlol: :dead:
Richi is one of UK Drill hardest artist ever. It's not even because he's a mali. His sound was on a next level. Even his weakest track was fire. Even Pop Smoke took the beat from Oh Please and still wasn't as banging as Richi's tune. He came in the game different. Only artist on his level is Teeway.
2 hardest somali rappers tbh

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
h
his leaked tunes are sick as well

Trending