Richard Nixon: doesn’t find Indian women attractive.

He says alot wrong, but here he was spitting facts, I can't lie they are pretty foolxumo, short and it gets worst when they hit 30 they always gain weight in their stomach and look weird proportion wise, skinny arms legs, huge fat stomach like men bodies

:patrice::silanyolaugh:

Why are so many Somalis defending these curry munchers who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire 😂 he’s right Indians are cucks and suck ups who love cadaan and know how to flatter them. He was right on that front.

Most Indian women are average to below average in looks but when they’re beautiful they're really beautiful.
A pretty Indian is any who doesn't look Indian, even they themselves know it, I have a few friends and they compliment each other by saying they don't look Indian
:damn:

I said the same thing about them being under 100 British men rule for 600+ years that's peak cuck behaviour wallahi how many useless generations before we admit there's an issue deep within even in Dubai and for Arabs I noticed they're still cuckoids
Notice if you add Pakistan, India, Bangladesh together bigger population than China yet no one is scared of them

If Somalis were 1billion Nixion would be reciting his abtiris to us, we had 10mill and they still needed black hawk down failure and bombs used first time by Europeans and still lost to us
:faysalwtf:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
His looks and charisma also helped.

That’s what I mean. The television debates showed the average person his charisma and looks.

It is widely stated that he won the tv debates but radio listeners said he lost, which showed the importance of visual appearance.

If he didn’t have that and his family money, it would’ve been game over.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That’s what I mean. The television debates showed the average person his charisma and looks.

It is widely stated that he won the tv debates but radio listeners said he lost, which showed the importance of visual appearance.

If he didn’t have that and his family money, it would’ve been game over.
Nixon wasnt even his comptetitor because he was impeached due to watergate. It was his VP

I Know Love GIF by Arz

Trending