Ribah

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Didn't want to derail the other thread but you mentioned ribah being a reason why you felt muslims were soft. Just wanted to make you aware of one thing , any country that engages in the stock market or Trades engages/comes into Ribah by default.

Thus it seems clear that Islamic Banking and Finance is virtually indistinguishable from conventional banking and finance. What makes it Islamic is “Shari‘a arbitrage,” which consists of “finding an appropriate [classical] Arabic name for the Islamic analog product” and insisting on using it so as to “justify and lend credibility to the Islamic brand name” (El Gamal, 2006, p. 20). Zaman (2008, p. 10) concurs in this assessment: “It appears that no matter how the transactions are structured by the [Islamic Bank], as long as these are made into “contract” documents, these are termed as Islamic.”

You want them to outright just say that's what they are doing rather then just call them extra "fees"?. This hasn't got anything to do with stocism but here's you answer.

https://www.academia.edu/4883802/How_Islamic_is_Islamic_Banking

The only way Ribah wouldn't exist in a country would be if it was a majority muslim nation who pay high taxes rate to cover any fee. Even then in a way I still feel it's too similar to Ribah.

@DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Didn't want to derail the other thread but you mentioned ribah being a reason why you felt muslims were soft. Just wanted to make you aware of one thing , any country that engages in the stock market or Trades engages/comes into Ribah by default.

Thus it seems clear that Islamic Banking and Finance is virtually indistinguishable from conventional banking and finance. What makes it Islamic is “Shari‘a arbitrage,” which consists of “finding an appropriate [classical] Arabic name for the Islamic analog product” and insisting on using it so as to “justify and lend credibility to the Islamic brand name” (El Gamal, 2006, p. 20). Zaman (2008, p. 10) concurs in this assessment: “It appears that no matter how the transactions are structured by the [Islamic Bank], as long as these are made into “contract” documents, these are termed as Islamic.”

You want them to outright just say that's what they are doing rather then just call them extra "fees"?. This hasn't got anything to do with stocism but here's you answer.

https://www.academia.edu/4883802/How_Islamic_is_Islamic_Banking

The only way Ribah wouldn't exist in a country would be if it was a majority muslim nation who pay high taxes rate to cover any fee. Even then in a way I still feel it's too similar to Ribah.

@DR OSMAN

My point is I don't look at things in the world as good or bad but as knowledge that I may need one day, I don't sit there arguing the ethical about it because it has happened and it's knowledge. I mean there is no point arguing against killing and stealing, right? it happens, I convert that as knowledge as I may need to use it one day.

For example if I am starving and I decided stealing was wrong, I would die, why should I bro? I will steal to eat. I see ribah as the same, the world is based on ribah market, there is no point sitting there debating how good or bad it is, just do it and survive or else remain in that poverty state like Somalia. Don't tell ppl what is good n bad in the world but that everything is knowledge that it may be useful one day for them to survive. If the world is doing it and we are apart of the world, why force yourself to join a 'vacuum' of no ribah and die away just because what a book said, well u can, but that is not my god to tell me that I must die because of what he wrote in his book.

Morality can kill people like it did Somalia with an economy that is pathetic waiting for foreign ribah made currency when they could just open up banks and do ribah themselves like the rest of the world. I am not arguing with u what is good or bad though, but the fact our people should have a right to live like everyone else and not sit there and told it's haram and die in poverty.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The reasoning for ribah being haram is cause of it's ability to corrupt society

This explains it better than me

Your still arguing about morality missing my whole point me and my people should be able to survive even if it's haram in the world and if you say no, why should I be asking you anyways, I am individual, Somalia is not collective communist people who think the same, make the constitution free and secular dee, you do your non ribah banking and let me do my ribah banking in the nation, but your trying to force your shitty ass pussy morality on me.

I don't feel guilty about anything if I have to live in the world even murder on anyone, stealing on anyone, and u r talking about ribbah. Somalis live in looted properties and u r talking about morality, you do the worse crime in mankind you commit fraud inside your own institution and basically killing your state reputation where ppl won't pay taxes, that's the worst crime of all humanity, a crime against the whole state, it's not even a criminal matter between individuals. I wish Somalis secularized so we don't apply islamist mind-set together, we are individuals we are not collective people, me and u r polar opposites waryaa just because we from same country doesnt mean shit

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Your still arguing about morality missing my whole point me and my people should be able to survive even if it's haram in the world and if you say no, why should I be asking you anyways, I am individual, Somalia is not collective communist people who think the same, make the constitution free and secular dee, you do your non ribah banking and let me do my ribah banking in the nation, but your trying to force your shitty ass pussy morality on me.

I don't feel guilty about anything if I have to live in the world even murder on anyone, stealing on anyone, and u r talking about ribbah. Somalis live in looted properties and u r talking about morality, you do the worse crime in mankind you commit fraud inside your own institution and basically killing your state reputation where ppl won't pay taxes, that's the worst crime of all humanity, a crime against the whole state.

The reply wasn't aimed at you ,I heard your point still don't agree with it .

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I don't feel guilty about anything if I have to live in the world even murder on anyone, stealing on anyone, and u r talking about ribbah. Somalis live in looted properties and u r talking about morality, you do the worse crime in mankind you commit fraud inside your own institution and basically killing your state reputation where ppl won't pay taxes, that's the worst crime of all humanity, a crime against the whole state, it's not even a criminal matter between individuals. I wish Somalis secularized so we don't apply islamist mind-set together, we are individuals we are not collective people, me and u r polar opposites waryaa just because we from same country doesnt mean shit

I will eat the rich and force them to let go of their ill-gotten gains not rely on murder or ribah. You seem to think once somalia starts having banks that engage in ribah (they already do unoffically) that our problems will cease to exist. Newsflash it won't we don't have an income anyways so having ribah does nothing but put people into debt or live completely out of their means. You can call them weak or blame them but it's what ribah requires for it to exist ,someone getting fucked over and I don't agree with it one bit.

My point is I don't look at things in the world as good or bad but as knowledge that I may need one day, I don't sit there arguing the ethical about it because it has happened and it's knowledge. I mean there is no point arguing against killing and stealing, right? it happens, I convert that as knowledge as I may need to use it one day.

For example if I am starving and I decided stealing was wrong, I would die, why should I bro? I will steal to eat. I see ribah as the same, the world is based on ribah market, there is no point sitting there debating how good or bad it is, just do it and survive or else remain in that poverty state like Somalia. Don't tell ppl what is good n bad in the world but that everything is knowledge that it may be useful one day for them to survive. If the world is doing it and we are apart of the world, why force yourself to join a 'vacuum' of no ribah and die away just because what a book said, well u can, but that is not my god to tell me that I must die because of what he wrote in his book.

Morality can kill people like it did Somalia with an economy that is pathetic waiting for foreign ribah made currency when they could just open up banks and do ribah themselves like the rest of the world. I am not arguing with u what is good or bad though, but the fact our people should have a right to live like everyone else and not sit there and told it's haram and die in poverty.
I hope the pen is lifted from you and you’ll not be held accountable due to your illness , but if you are sane then you are one arrogant individual.

Trending

Latest posts