Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
To the Muslims:

Do you deal with riba?

To the non-believers:

Have you taken out loans other than university...?

no, alxamdulilah ive been fortunate enough to not have to take out loans for uni. (I dont live on campus though so it didn't cost as much)
Fill out as much scholarships as you can, save up, sometimes even your job will pay for your tuition! theres many options out there besides loans, check them out!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
no, alxamdulilah ive been fortunate enough to not have to take out loans for uni. (I dont live on campus though so it didn't cost as much)
Fill out as much scholarships as you can, save up, sometimes even your job will pay for your tuition! theres many options out there besides loans, check them out!
Top lad:salute:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Scholarships aren't like those of the US here in the UK scholarships are like £1,000 whereas tuitions fees are £9,250 , options are limited.

I did my first 2 yrs of higher education with riba but I made tawba and paid the remaining 2 yrs in cash.
Riba is a serious sin in Islam.
Islam says the one who takes Riba (usury) is like he has fornicated with his mother at the Kacbaa.

Scholarships aren't like those of the US here in the UK scholarships are like £1,000 whereas tuitions fees are £9,250 , options are limited.
that's a pretty good amount of money just for tuition. local and community colleges are around that price, usually never more than 10k (your 9k is equivalent to 11k in US$). most other unis are above 20k. wonder what financial aid is like for you guys? (do you guys even have something like that)

Last edited:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
LOOL you niggas are retarded if you think you can hide from interest.Everything from the government to the companies you work for have to deal with interest.

If you want to avoid interest why don't you go and live in the wilderness as a hermit

LOOL you niggas are retarded if you think you can hide from interest.Everything from the government to the companies you work for have to deal with interest.

If you want to avoid interest why don't you go and live in the wilderness as a hermit
How about you leave us alone. And let everyone do whatever he wants ever thought about that

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I did my first 2 yrs of higher education with riba but I made tawba and paid the remaining 2 yrs in cash.
Riba is a serious sin in Islam.
Islam says the one who takes Riba (usury) is like he has fornicated with his mother at the Kacbaa.

Allah mentins in the Quran
O you who believe, fear Allah and give up what remains of your demand for riba, if you are indeed believers. If you do it not, take notice of war from Allah and His Messenger.”

Allah says if you do riba it is like you are having war with Allah and his Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending