RHODESIA AND SOUTH AFRICA SHOULD'VE STAYED WHITE

Do you think a berber, cushitic, white and muslim sub saharan africa only africa would be peaceful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
More peaceful? Yes obviously. But guess what? Africa would be more peaceful without cushitic people as well. Somalis aren't known for their peaceful ways.

More peaceful? Yes obviously. But guess what? Africa would be more peaceful without cushitic people as well. Somalis aren't known for their peaceful ways.
The only reason why somalis are unpeaceful because they have enemies, the bantus are worse, they started their expansion long ago and arrived near somali lands. Also Ethiopian semites (amxaaros and niggerays) are generally piss taking and try to take over somali land and christianize it. If these main troubles weren't here I can say walah somalia would've been the switzerland of africa

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:camby:

We've been fighting colonialism and neo colonialism for centuries. A group of people know for their "Peaceful ways" is nothing more than a code word conformists/sheep who are too scared to challenge established authority.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:camby:

We've been fighting colonialism and neo colonialism for centuries. A group of people know for their "Peaceful ways" is nothing more than a code word conformists/sheep who are too scared to challenge established authority.

Is that what we've been doing for the past 30 years, fighting colonialism?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The only reason why somalis are unpeaceful because they have enemies, the bantus are worse, they started their expansion long ago and arrived near somali lands. Also Ethiopian semites (amxaaros and niggerays) are generally piss taking and try to take over somali land and christianize it. If these main troubles weren't here I can say walah somalia would've been the switzerland of africa

I'll say this. If Qabiil didn't exist, or wasn't as divisive, and Somalis were united. Then yes, we would probably be one of richest countries and better off nations in Africa. Too bad this will never happen.

I'll say this. If Qabiil didn't exist, or wasn't as divisive, and Somalis were united. Then yes, we would probably be one of richest countries and better of nations in Africa. Too bad this will never happen.
Somalis are the poorest group in America.They have been here for 30 years. What about other East African countries who are poor.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis are the poorest group in America.They have been for 30 years. What about other East African countries who are poor.

Who's talking about America? The resources in Somalia is bountiful. Longest shoreline in Africa, natural gas and minerals, oil, agricultural potential in the south. There's so much going on in terms of economical potential. Why wouldn't we be one of the richest countries in Africa? Key word, Africa. I never said we'd reach first world standards.

Who's talking about America? The resources in Somalia is bountiful. Longest shoreline in Africa, natural gas and minerals, oil, agricultural potential in the south. There's so much going on in terms of economical potential. Why wouldn't we be one of the richest countries in Africa? Key word, Africa. I never said we'd reach first world standards.
Because of nations like the UAE and kenya making somalia unstable by either pumping money into al-shabaab or use AMISOM as an excuse to steal from somalis and give to the somali bantus

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Because of nations like the UAE and kenya making somalia unstable by either pumping money into al-shabaab or use AMISOM as an excuse to steal from somalis and give to the somali bantus

I hear AMISOM is trying to extend their term again. And UAE is sowing the seeds for a proxy war between SL and Somalia. And of course, Somalis will allow all this to happen. Or more specifically, Somali politicians. Traitors, all of them.

I hear AMISOM is trying to extend their term again. And UAE is sowing the seeds for a proxy war between SL and Somalia. And of course, Somalis will allow all this to happen. Or more specifically, Somali politicians. Traitors, all of them.
Somalia needs a hitler, no jokes.
First we need to get rid of the rapidly growing pests (bantus), they are now 900k, then we need to remove qabillists, with this we can easily defeat the already weakened al-shabaab and then create a peaceful state and grow our economy and pay debts needed. After that, our army would've been suitable and they can easily destroy somaliland. From this, Somalia is already good. We need to remove the kenyans, decades ago they were praying to the british to protect them if we invaded them for NFD, now they are doing another bantu expansion which @RICH justifies and think that it's ok for ajnabis and somalis to mix

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
First we need to get rid of the rapidly growing pests (bantus), they are now 900k, then we need to remove qabillists, with this we can easily defeat the already weakened al-shabaab and then create a peaceful state and grow our economy and pay debts needed. After that, our army would've been suitable and they can easily destroy somaliland. From this, Somalia is already good. We need to remove the kenyans, decades ago they were praying to the british to protect them if we invaded them for NFD, now they are doing another bantu expansion which @RICH justifies and think that it's ok for ajnabis and somalis to mix

Bantus like pests, removing qabilists, destroy Somaliland and on top of that against mixed marriages. Waryaahe, you need to stay away from the Henny. I repeat. Stay. Away. From. The. Henny.

Don’t ever mention me again baastaryahoow.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Exterminate Bantus? Too excessive sxb, and wouldn't go unnoticed by surrounding countries. The UN will send AMISOM 2.0, save the Bantus edition.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somalis are the poorest group in America.They have been here for 30 years. What about other East African countries who are poor.
A shanshi speaking. Do you even have an identity you mutt. When I'm leader of Somali Republic your people and other non somalis are out I'll put you on boats you can wonder on the Indian ocean waiting for someone to house you but no one likes mutts.

A shanshi speaking. Do you even have an identity you mutt. When I'm leader of Somali Republic your people and other non somalis are out I'll put you on boats you can wonder on the Indian ocean waiting for someone to house you but no one likes mutts.
Inshallah everything you said comes true!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Inshallah everything you said comes true!
Are you hurt don't be too emotional don't let your arab show. This is only a forum.
FlickeringLankyCats-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.