(Rewind) The moment I realized GO joined Irir Illuminati

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hes a pro HAG fool, we will never allow a pro HAG MX in power again. We made the mistake with Farmaajo who only fed HAG bellies.He ignored his own rer abtis SSC and continues to stay silent today. He didnt build one road for Abudwaaq. We must become federalist and destroy the HAG enemy who seeks to divide beelweynta Darood. PL is the last man standing in a royal rumble of Somalia, of course I will support them :wow:

If marehan switched to federal camp and purged out centralists. JL waxaa loo farisan laha who takes madaxwayne and who takes capital plus VP. No 1 clan will get it all. But since their centralist, I doubt PL will stop backing Ogadens.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo the cycle is simple in Somalia. PL destroys the govt of centralist, the centralist isolate PL from power and we remain in that cycle since 2012 till now, it's not a marehan thing, way ka wayn tahay. It actually 'roots' back to 'hags' declaring the allah card on abdillahi yusuf govt from small rooms in hamar and when we said 'fine' take it to sharif, we saw HG duli playin the 'game' we always knew when they broke off as shabab with cayrow against sharif. Then we knew the 'dawlad diids' are still around and all their opposition n jambals are purely to ensure no government outcome.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If marehan switched to federal camp and purged out centralists. JL waxaa loo farisan laha who takes madaxwayne and who takes capital plus VP. No 1 clan will get it all. But since their centralist, I doubt PL will stop backing Ogadens.
That would be a fair deal imo but Madoobe must go. I have no problem with another Ogaden like Oomar to take over. Marehan wants cadaalad justice and accountability. I wish Madoobe would announce one man one vote elections, liberate Middle Jubba thats the only way I would support him

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That would be a fair deal imo but Madoobe must go. I have no problem with another Ogaden like Oomar to take over. Marehan wants cadaalad justice and accountability. I wish Madoobe would announce one man one vote elections, liberate Middle Jubba thats the only way I would support him

I don't speak on JL affairs much but I suspect madoobe likes the situation how it is so he can stay in power. The guy has been there for now 10 years straight with not much to show 4 it, unheard of in Somali politics. But his banking on the fact there is shabab in middle jubba, marehan centralist who want to drag us all into hamar for a repeat of 91 or at best a 'marti status'. I really do think he likes it how it is and doesn't want resolutions. Plus PL fear of anything 'HAG' or anyone near them or believers in hamar just gives us the creeps no joke and keep us silent on JL affairs due to those dynamics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo a united JL would be the strongest state in the South, HAGS don't want this as their already 'sick of PL' and hence will always want it divided, something ogs/marehan should know rather then 'feeding' it more fuel and making JL irrelevant and thus making ogs/marehan collectively LOSE. They want u guys down and out while GM/HS/SW rise up. Unfortunately heaps of idiots fall 4 it

Trending