REVOLUTIONARY COMMENT ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK....itstaqfurulaah....let me rewind a little bit. This thread is NOT about homosexuality but the lack of having a desire for women-virgin-ally. for some men.

OK So i was in the middle of watching my usual Khutbah , this time it was about Umar Ibn Al-Khattab the famous, courageous and LION like Sahaba.

This man was feared by both men and women. He was temperamental, that means easy to get man, he was ready to fight, valiantly etc etc

So while i was listening to this Khutbah by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi, he dropped a bomb! That Umar RA by his own admission had no desire for women. He said he only married to have children. He said if i could have my way, i would have NOTHING to do with women!

Yaaqeee i know a million men like him. Very manly, very strong, but the thought of being with a woman disgusts them.

Our crappy society encourages such men to alternate to another lifestyle--ie be GAY. Which is wrong.

So if a man like Umar RA can be this way, then a revolution change should happen in modern society yaqeee. GAY men should FIRST acknowledge yes they are NOT attracted to women, yes, this happens and is quite normal, but they just have to sleep with women to have kids. Becoming GAY is NOT An option!

Agreed? Discuss.

Watch after 34:34

PS Sahaba Uthman ibn Affan, a son in law of our prophet pbuh, who was very rich and very handsome was very late in marrying as well. I think he was in his mid 30s. I am sure just like Umar ra, he had no hurry desire to be with a woman, otherwise it would have showed itself in early years like late teen or early 20s. Like the men in his society whom had no wealth to marry, Uthman 's family was intensely rich!

Last edited:
so in a nutshell what you are saying in here is that both Umar and Uthman were gay? And how is hat surprising 99% of Arabs are gay anyways.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so in a nutshell what you are saying in here is that both Umar and Uthman were gay? And how is hat surprising 99% of Arabs are gay anyways.

Noooooo! What i am saying is Having no desire for "women" does not mean u r GAY or be GAY! Period!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It sounds like Umar RA was asexual (no sexual desires). However, the lesson could be applied to homosexuals who wish to live a normal life.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought that was common knowledge basra. You are not very bright are you?

I knew it on a certain level of consciousness, but i was viewing things on the lens of the modern day, where everything has to be "boxed"! ie if u have no desire for women = u have desires for men. That mentality is WRONG. Having no desire for women simply means u have no desire for women. LOL

PS So what do u do when u r horny? Or these men dont get horny?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It sounds like Umar RA was asexual (no sexual desires). However, the lesson could be applied to homosexuals who wish to live a normal life.

Excellent Jim! That was my point. I want homosexual brothers and sister to learn from this and know they have an option!

I knew it on a certain level of consciousness, but i was viewing things on the lens of the modern day, where everything has to be "boxed"! ie if u have no desire for women = u have desires for men. That mentality is WRONG. Having no desire for women simply means u have no desire for women. LOL

PS So what do u do when u r horny? Or these men dont get horny?

Completely agree with the important part of your message Basra. And excuse me but how am I suppose to know what other men do when they get horney? Naya raali ahow.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lay off the khamro and work on your hand eye coordination, edo.
:yousmart:

I dont drink but i must confess my brain operates as if i am drunk. Maybe i am blessed by Allah swt with the brain happiness of what drinkers look for when getting drunk?

Be more creative Basra baby..,

Umar is saying this because he’s devoted to the religion.

He’s so religious that he’s almost celibate because he’s very devoted to the religion.

In Islam women are a pleasure of this world.

So his statement is that he’s renounced the pleasures of this world.

Of course he loved women with passion. Like all Arab men he dreamed of big breasted houris with big eyes and big ass.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Be more creative Basra baby..,

Umar is saying this because he’s devoted to the religion.

He’s so religious that he’s almost celibate because he’s very devoted to the religion.

In Islam women are a pleasure of this world.

So his statement is that he’s renounced the pleasures of this world.

Of course he loved women with passion. Like all Arab men he dreamed of big breasted houris with big eyes and big ass.

Norway

I appreciate your perspective. That could be very possible. Because Umar RA was also frugal. Meaning he wasnt living extravagantly - he lived like a religious humble person. It is stated in the same posted video above. But.....the fact that he explicitly said....I HAVE NO DESIRE for women, showed a declaration, rather than an off beat rhetoric. It was an inherent trait of himself he was pronouncing! A typical man of religion persuasion would simply pray to God to protect him from desires of the opposite sex. A holly dua restraint if you will! For example in another video, one of the new muslim converts used a lame excuse about not going to the battle of Tabuk which was to Rome, because he was "too attracted" to white women ie the Romans. (he said they drive him crazy) Of course this was a lame excuse but u can 't discount a truth to this lame excuse. Upto today--arab men and all men on earth find white women alluring for their sexual desires than their own ethnic women. Maybe its the milky porcelain Alistair soft skin tone that drives them crazy! lol

Somalis a good example! IF u go to rural Minnesota, (or the scandanavian) all somali farahs lost their virginity wildly on fat blonde women. Am sure many are here smiling privately now and shamefully here in the somali spot forum as we type. I see your smiles chubby chasers

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalis a good example! IF u go to rural Minnesota, (or the scandanavian) all somali farahs lost their virginity wildly on fat blonde women. Am sure many are here smiling privately now and shamefully here in the somali spot forum as we type. I see your smiles chubby chasers
Akhas caleyk. I am not smiling. This is my face right now.
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending