Revolution- Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the best opportunity for a revolution to happen in somalia...especially one to get rid of current warlords that call themselves presidents. Their is high political fever and farmaajo should use that and turn the people aganist them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm guessing this kid aint familiar with the political dynamics of modern Somalia :farmajoyaab:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
What use would that have?

Forget the fact that none of those soldiers who got their jobs through nepotism would help you.

Or the fact that you can't import any decent weapons and if you do smuggle in stuff; expect a CIA drone delivery at anytime.

The main reason why that would be pointless is that the international community would just mark you as either a terrorist group or a warlord that want to lead the country back into chaos.

They'll just give the green lights to AMISON or Ethiopia to clear out the disturbance.

AMISON might flinch at killing thousands of civilians but Ethiopia won't.

Gd luck & let me know how it went.

What use would that have?

Forget the fact that none of those soldiers who got their jobs through nepotism would help you.

Or the fact that you can't import any decent weapons and if you do smuggle in stuff; expect a CIA drone delivery at anytime.

The main reason why that would be pointless is that the international community would just mark you as either a terrorist group or a warlord that want to lead the country back into chaos.

They'll just give the green lights to AMISON or Ethiopia to clear out the disturbance.

AMISON might flinch at killing thousands of civilians but Ethiopia won't.

Gd luck & let me know how it went.

This is the truth we are foreign occupied because our problems leaks into rest of africa

:mjlol:

i support dictatorship in Somalia

You can't be serious after seeing barre bashar Al Assad and Kim Jon un you still believe this is the way of doing this

:ayaanswag:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This is the truth we are foreign occupied because our problems leaks into rest of africa

You can't be serious after seeing barre bashar Al Assad and Kim Jon un you still believe this is the way of doing this

the only thing that can teach Somalis a good lesson is brutal dictatorship

yes we need dictatorships in succession

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

We are foreign occupied simply because of our cursed strategic location. :mjcry:

Same reason Britain is holding on to the strait of Gibraltar; they don't want to see any potential independent state in the just as important Gulf of Aden.

Yemen was always controlled by their "Allies" (until recently) but Somalia has always been an unpredictable entity.

In the middle of a large global war if Somalia were to team up with an enemy of the west; we could easily shut off the narrow choke point in the Red Sea and we don't even need a Navy to pull that off.

If it were any other people than Somalis inhabiting Somalia then they would be able to integrate them into their economic system and control them that way but that shid don't work on geeljire.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
We are foreign occupied simply because of our cursed strategic location. :mjcry:

Same reason Britain is holding on to the strait of Gibraltar; they don't want to see any potential independent state in the just as important Gulf of Aden.

Yemen was always controlled by their "Allies" (until recently) but Somalia has always been an unpredictable entity.

In the middle of a large global war if Somalia were to team up with an enemy of the west; we could easily shut off the narrow choke point in the Red Sea and we don't even need a Navy to pull that off.

If it were any other people than Somalis inhabiting Somalia then they would be able to integrate them into their economic system and control them that way but that shid don't work on geeljire.
cursed strategic location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts