Revolting against the Muslim ruler | Sheikh Uthman Al Khamees

And these anti-Saudi people are helping to enable it. The Shia are waging a war not just against Saudi but against Sunni Islam. These hardcore anti-Saudi people are selling out their religion.
So holding gay pride month or killing yemeni babies with western bombs holds back spread of Shia right.
The whole Eastern part of Saudi is dominated by Shia and its not coincidence.

You are a hypocrite you still cant argue points and you tell me we are selling our religion.
Do you suffer from amnesia?

So holding gay pride month or killing yemeni babies with western bombs holds back spread of Shia right.

If I'm not mistaken, homosexuality is still considered a death penalty offense in Saudi. I don't know whether they are enforcing that these days but... I don't know of Saudi having gay pride month. I know Iran is a leading place for sex change operations, though.

Why Iran’s Mullahs Bless Sex Reassignment​

killing Yemenis babies?

who is it killing Yemenis? in Yemen it is a war of Sunnis versus Shia. both are Yemenis and both are killing each other. Saudi has used its military to fight Shia, Iran has armed the Houthis to help them kill Sunnis, as it has armed numerous militias throughout the region to help them to kill Sunnis. people are killed on both sides. maybe if you're a Shia, you'll root for the Shia to win. I understand that if you're a Shia. But I'm a Sunni, so I want Sunnis to win.

The whole Eastern part of Saudi is dominated by Shia and its not coincidence.

So Saudi is secretly Shia? Ok well if you're anti-Shia, why don't you have the same animosity towards Iran?

You are a hypocrite you still cant argue points and you tell me we are selling our religion.
Do you suffer from amnesia?

The supposed Sunnis who are anti-Saudi to the point of helping to enable Iran to take over the region and work to convert the region to Shi'ism and bring the region under Shia control, yes they are selling out their religion. Forget Saudis and Saudi interests- they are undermining the interest of Sunni Islam. Protecting and upholding the religion should come first before other considerations.

If I'm not mistaken, homosexuality is still considered a death penalty offense in Saudi. I don't know whether they are enforcing that these days but... I don't know of Saudi having gay pride month. I know Iran is a leading place for sex change operations, though.

Why Iran’s Mullahs Bless Sex Reassignment​

killing Yemenis babies?

who is it killing Yemenis? in Yemen it is a war of Sunnis versus Shia. both are Yemenis and both are killing each other. Saudi has used its military to fight Shia, Iran has armed the Houthis to help them kill Sunnis, as it has armed numerous militias throughout the region to help them to kill Sunnis. people are killed on both sides. maybe if you're a Shia, you'll root for the Shia to win. I understand that if you're a Shia. But I'm a Sunni, so I want Sunnis to win.

So Saudi is secretly Shia? Ok well if you're anti-Shia, why don't you have the same animosity towards Iran?

The supposed Sunnis who are anti-Saudi to the point of helping to enable Iran to take over the region and work to convert the region to Shi'ism and bring the region under Shia control, yes they are selling out their religion. Forget Saudis and Saudi interests- they are undermining the interest of Sunni Islam. Protecting and upholding the religion should come first before other considerations.
Still going in circles.

I know some people will say Saudi government is corrupt. Ok but Saudi is a Sunni Muslim country.

The region should be ruled by Sunni Muslims. If we are living during Crusades time and you're helping the Christian Crusaders to take over the Middle East, you are acting as a traitor. Ok but maybe you say the rulers are drinking alcohol and committing zina behind closed doors. Maybe you say they're secretly munafiqeen but there isn't any proof of this and they present themselves as Sunni Muslims in public. Now even if you say these things and even if they are true- would it then be justified to help out the Christian Crusaders? No, you would still be a traitor- as long as the rulers haven't committed open apostasy.

Having these corrupt rulers who still at least pay lip service to Sunni Islam would still be better than being under the direct rule of the Christian crusaders who will openly wage war against the religion.

To support Shias taking over the region would be like to live during the times of the Crusades and to help out the Crusaders. Even if the rulers are corrupt and drink alcohol and commit zina every day, it wouldn't justify helping the Christian Crusaders. And there should be no doubt- Shias are about as Muslim as Christians or Hindus.

Ehat points exactly?
I told ypu how fake saudis are then you claimed oi I am not supporting saudis I am supporting salafiya.

Then you tip toe back to supporting saudis are you guys 4 real?

I was responding to someone else and you quoted me. anyways, I don't think you have the ability to debate. if you had that ability, I think you'd utilize it. I enjoy debating but all you do is change topic and use ad hominem, rather than addressing point by point as people who are able to debate do. so you take the last word, you can't debate someone who isn't able to debate.

edit: or you just don't care about honest debate. it's either a moral lack or an intellectual lack.

I was responding to someone else and you quoted me. anyways, I don't think you have the ability to debate. if you had that ability, I think you'd utilize it. I enjoy debating but all you do is change topic and use ad hominem, rather than addressing point by point as people who are able to debate do. so you take the last word, you can't debate someone who isn't able to debate.

edit: or you just don't care about honest debate. it's either a moral lack or an intellectual lack.
Weak

Look, self-proclaimed sheikh- I didn't read your post and I don't care what you have to say. I'm willing to debate when someone who can actually debate comes along.

But I want to elaborate on Saudi.

My stance is very simple.

Have Mughals committed historical crimes, as Hindu nationalists claim? Maybe. But I staunchly support them regardless. The bigger picture is they spread Islam in South Asia.

So I support the Mughals because they spread Islam. The way I see the Saudis is sort of similar.

Right now the Iran/the Shia are trying to take over the Middle East. There is a war against Sunnis in Iraq, Syria and Yemen and the Shia are also trying to rule Lebanon. The Shia are trying to take over.

It isn't about Saudi. In regards to this regional cold war, it's about Sunni Islam. My view is we have to support the Sunnis against the Shia and the Nusayris.

Sunnis need to come together against this Persian imperialism/attempt at Shia hegemony. The Shia have to be put in their proper place, which is under the heel of the Sunnis.

Saudi is an important counter-weight to the Shia enemies. So I support Saudi as a bulwark against the Persians and I also support Saudi because of its deep and important relationship with Salafiyyah. But I'm not the Saudi foreign minister.

This is nuanced and I understand that you don't care about nuance but this is for the general audience of whoever is reading.

Look, self-proclaimed sheikh- I didn't read your post and I don't care what you have to say. I'm willing to debate when someone who can actually debate comes along.

But I want to elaborate on Saudi.

My stance is very simple.

Have Mughals committed historical crimes, as Hindu nationalists claim? Maybe. But I staunchly support them regardless. The bigger picture is they spread Islam in South Asia.

So I support the Mughals because they spread Islam. The way I see the Saudis is sort of similar.

Right now the Iran/the Shia are trying to take over the Middle East. There is a war against Sunnis in Iraq, Syria and Yemen and the Shia are also trying to rule Lebanon. The Shia are trying to take over.

It isn't about Saudi. In regards to this regional cold war, it's about Sunni Islam. My view is we have to support the Sunnis against the Shia and the Nusayris.

Sunnis need to come together against this Persian imperialism/attempt at Shia hegemony. The Shia have to be put in their proper place, which is under the heel of the Sunnis.

Saudi is an important counter-weight to the Shia enemies. So I support Saudi as a bulwark against the Persians and I also support Saudi because of its deep and important relationship with Salafiyyah. But I'm not the Saudi foreign minister.

This is nuanced and I understand that you don't care about nuance but this is for the general audience of whoever is reading.
You are aliar turning into a payhological liar go through the thread which I responded to you dont be a headless chicken runnjng around supporting a regime that is committing genocide in Yemen and claimming its salafiya dawah.

Are you for real.

You are aliar turning into a payhological liar go through the thread which I responded to you dont be a headless chicken runnjng around supporting a regime that is committing genocide in Yemen and claimming its salafiya dawah.

Are you for real.

why don't you condemn the killing of Sunnis by Shia in Yemen backed by Iran? I hope all the Houthi rafidah get exterminated, I don't condemn it for a second.

I think it's funny. Shia get killed it's "genocide". Shia kill Yemeni Sunnis- *crickets*. Shia militias ethnically cleanse Sunnis in Iraq and Syria, still more *crickets*.

Makkah Imam (Sheikh Saleh Al Talib) jailed for 10 years: What’s Truth?​

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts