Reviving live Somali music with real instruments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
They will never give me the goosebumps I feel when I listen to Nabsiga by MM, Gacalo by Cumar dhuule, Boodhari by Cumar Dhuule, Aan damaq jacayl (qaaci version) those kinda artists will never be seen again, all these old heads don't have the excitement and energy in them.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
This is good news.
The shitty electronic and MIDI instruments many Somali artists use nowadays are pure crap.
The sooner live instruments come back, the better.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
They will never give me the goosebumps I feel when I listen to Nabsiga by MM, Gacalo by Cumar dhuule, Boodhari by Cumar Dhuule, Aan damaq jacayl (qaaci version) those kinda artists will never be seen again, all these old heads don't have the excitement and energy in them.

Man good 'ol days. Soon 10k tapes from the hargeisa cultural centre of old Somali music will be digitized, I can't wait to relive the era when Somali music dominated east Africa :banderas:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Man good 'ol days. Soon 10k tapes from the hargeisa cultural centre of old Somali music will be digitized, I can't wait to relive the era when Somali music dominated east Africa :banderas:

When will they do this? And will they clean the audio?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
It still does
Have you seen Somali songs comment section on youtube
"Im from Eritrea and I love Somali music" :mjlol:
Even Ethiopians and Kenyans bop to our music, not only that, They also copied our Music :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending