Reversing ageing

Lol. Ageing has to do with how you live your life and also genetical factors.
Skin color matters.pale skin turns into shit fast! I once worked with a white woman who i assume was older than me by atleast7 years I was stunned when she told me she's 23 🤣I looked 23 she looked atleast 35

Fay

DELETED
Lol. Ageing has to do with how you live your life and also genetical factors.
Keyword genetics.. white peoples genes dont allow them to age well man even doctors say this... everything in society is capped by age they say ppls prime is 18-25 thats because white people run the media and they age beyond their years compared to non blacks especially asian n black ppl. White people will tell u themselves they age like milk.

Reverse ageism? What kind of bs is that? Whi wants to go back to same destination? Every year I feel different and look different. I am not taking no medication or shots to hold on to youthfulness there is a great wisdom that comes with getting old I can't wait to look back on my silly youthful years 30 years from now. Westerns are stubborn.
I have seen people with häng över. NO thanks

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Less stress, better food and exercise. Dont drink alcohol or smoke. Its as simple as that.

Periodt.

Foh with this generalization.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Skin color matters.pale skin turns into shit fast! I once worked with a white woman who i assume was older than me by atleast7 years I was stunned when she told me she's 23 🤣I looked 23 she looked atleast 35

Lol there are different types of whites. Mediterraneans (Dinarids as myself) generally age better than northern Europeans. Generally. But one cant generalize.

Fay

DELETED
Lol there are different types of whites. Mediterraneans (Dinarids as myself) generally age better than northern Europeans. Generally. But one cant generalize.
Stfu man why u always ass licking white ppl when i see u talking down on other blacks.. white ppl do t care about u

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Stfu man why u always ass licking white ppl when i see u talking down on other blacks.. white ppl do t care about u

mx.gif

No no generally speaking white people do age shit 🤣this is different kind of generalizing it is the truth.

If I make it to 60, the only thing I want to reverse is my boy standing up firm and strong like "bir" again so I can breed with young gazelles without getting heart attacks.:fittytousand:

وَلَتَجِدَنَّهُمْ أَحْرَصَ ٱلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ حَيَوٰةٍۢ وَمِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا۟ ۚ يَوَدُّ أَحَدُهُمْ لَوْ يُعَمَّرُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍۢ وَمَا هُوَ بِمُزَحْزِحِهِۦ مِنَ ٱلْعَذَابِ أَن يُعَمَّرَ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ بَصِيرٌۢ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ

"You will surely find them clinging to life more eagerly than any other people, even more than polytheists. Each one of them wishes to live a thousand years. But even if they were to live that long, it would not save them from the punishment. And Allah is All-Seeing of what they do". 2:96

This is the Jews Allah talking about them in Surah Baqarah and their love for Dunya. I knew my man here had to be a jew.
:silanyolaugh:
E5C11AE5-F36B-4049-8528-D5AFFEADDC94.png