Reversing ageing

وَلَتَجِدَنَّهُمْ أَحْرَصَ ٱلنَّاسِ عَلَىٰ حَيَوٰةٍۢ وَمِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا۟ ۚ يَوَدُّ أَحَدُهُمْ لَوْ يُعَمَّرُ أَلْفَ سَنَةٍۢ وَمَا هُوَ بِمُزَحْزِحِهِۦ مِنَ ٱلْعَذَابِ أَن يُعَمَّرَ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ بَصِيرٌۢ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ

"You will surely find them clinging to life more eagerly than any other people, even more than polytheists. Each one of them wishes to live a thousand years. But even if they were to live that long, it would not save them from the punishment. And Allah is All-Seeing of what they do". 2:96

This is the Jews Allah talking about them in Surah Baqarah and their love for Dunya. I knew my man here had to be a jew.
:silanyolaugh:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Hopefully this technology will be available in my life time. Imagine re-living your 20s when your 60 :ohhhdamn:

I personally don't want there to be any advancements until everyone's equal because obviously the rich will improve their lives beyond measure whilst the rest of us are stuck in our current primitive state.

Reverse ageism? What kind of bs is that? Whi wants to go back to same destination? Every year I feel different and look different. I am not taking no medication or shots to hold on to youthfulness there is a great wisdom that comes with getting old I can't wait to look back on my silly youthful years 30 years from now. Westerns are stubborn.

Trending

Latest posts