Revamped E-M35 Migration map

Lol a lot of nonsense

Btw Andronovo (Indo-Iranians/Aryans), Afansievo (Tocharians), and BMAC (Indo-Iranians/Aryans) are all indo-european people that branched from pontic-caspian stepp people
The science and research is there your opinion is irrelevant

Apollo

VIP

There are Moroccans and Spaniards with E-Z6019 and it is likely not a slave trade lineage in them as it over 3,000 years old:

However, this does not provide any evidence that E-M2 originated in Asia. It is just some part Sahelian Maghrebi who got lost in Central Asia.

Also, the study says ''poor coverage'', it is not even certain those remains are truly E-Z6019 as it could be an error and they could be some other type of E.

There are Moroccans and Spaniards with E-Z6019 and it is likely not a slave trade lineage in them as it over 3,000 years old:

However, this does not provide any evidence that E-M2 originated in Asia. It is just some part Sahelian Maghrebi who got lost in Central Asia.

Also, the study says ''poor coverage'', it is not even certain those remains are truly E-Z6019 as it could be an error and they could be some other type of E.
What is to say E-Z6019 originated in Africa and not Asia? DE has been found All in Asia and no where in Africa.

Apollo

VIP
What is to say E-Z6019 originated in Africa and not Asia?

There is zero chance it originated in Asia. It looks like it originated either in the Western Sahara or the Western Sahel. Just analyze its ancestor E-CTS9883.

So perhaps it came from a North African individual? There is no way a Spainard would go near a Sub Saharan black.

There are E-M2 lineages in the Maghreb who got there during the Green Sahara period. You can tell them apart from the slave trade ones by the TMRCA as the aforementioned won't match with modern SSA for thousands of years while modern migration origin ones will match under 2-1 kya (there is under-sampling of Sub-Saharan Africans so that's why I said 2-1 kya to give some extra room to avoid error).

What is to say E-Z6019 originated in Africa and not Asia? DE has been found All in Asia and no where in Africa.

DE is super old (65,200 years old). E-Z6019 is young by evolutionary standards. Not at all comparable.

DE may possible be Asian, but E-Z6019 100% no.

There is zero chance it originated in Asia. It looks like it originated either in the Western Sahara or the Western Sahel. Just analyze its ancestor E-CTS9883.

There are E-M2 lineages in the Maghreb who got there during the Green Sahara period. You can tell them apart from the slave trade ones by the TMRCA as the aforementioned won't match with modern SSA for thousands of years while modern migration origin ones will match under 2-1 kya (there is under-sampling of Sub-Saharan Africans so that's why I said 2-1 kya to give some extra room to avoid error).

DE is super old (65,200 years old). E-Z6019 is extremely young by evolutionary standards. Not at all comparable.

DE may possible be Asias, but E-Z6019 100% no.
Yes, E-Z6019 possibly originated in the Maghreb like you said. DE is a subclade of CT in this regard the "Eurasian Adam".

Apollo

VIP
Yes, E-Z6019 possibly originated in the Maghreb like you said. DE is a subclade of CT in this regard the "Eurasian Adam".

DE and the debate surrounding it is not really that relevant to modern population as it happened over 60 thousand years old.

Most tracable proto-cultures and peoples only started emerging around 30-10 thousand years ago.

DE and the debate surrounding it is not really that relevant to modern population as it happened over 60 thousand years old.

Most tracable proto-cultures and peoples only started emerging around 30-10 thousand years ago.
Send me a message.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
As a Haplogroup T memeber I’m not gonna lie I do feel a bit envious about Somali Haplogroup E as they can proudly say We Wuz Kangz and Shiet.

I don’t even know where Haplogroup T originates from.:mjcry::snoop:

As a Haplogroup T memeber I’m not gonna lie I do feel a bit envious about Somali Haplogroup E as they can proudly say We Wuz Kangz and Shiet.

I don’t even know where Haplogroup T originates from.:mjcry::snoop:
I'm also a fellow Haplogroup T member welcome to the family, we wuz not kings we wuz cultivating grain in the Middle East.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I'm also a fellow Haplogroup T member welcome to the family, we wuz not kings we wuz cultivating grain in the Middle East.
Oh that’s interesting I’m presuming it’s Iran area as most middle eastern Arabs are J. If that’s the case we technically could say
“We Wuz Persians and Shiet”