Retards somali parent tht wont teach their kid somali or dont out to school to learn the language th

Status
Not open for further replies.
blame the parents for not teachinh kid their mother tongue kid need to be teach the somali language by theirparent but they say they will lear how the they will leanr when you dont teachthem how fk english kids lear english they goto fkink school the teachers will teach but when it come to somalis it isparent fault for teaching them or putting somali school in diasparo totheir language they toi stupid to do tht they just they will learn it how the fk you learn language otr write when they dont goto school
Somali parent are the most retards parents on this planet they even speak to their kid english or other languageand not somali so blame those retards parent not the kids i am sick of tired always older saying why dont somali like wtf we all should respond to them by saying you okder didnt put ussomali dchool to learn our language and writing cuz others people like chinese mexican and other put their kids in school to learn theur mother tongue but not somalis they just they learn they are most retard parent on this panet if they not going somali tht their kid will automatily learn somali their own even other dont think they their school to learn it and speak to in the house retard somali parent wont speak their somali in the house hold lol fk retard somali parent they are the reason our youth is lost fk them:mad::mad::mad::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::yloezpe:

blame the parents for not teachinh kid their mother tongue kid need to be teach the somali language by theirparent but they say they will lear how the they will leanr when you dont teachthem how fk english kids lear english they goto fkink school the teachers will teach but when it come to somalis it isparent fault for teaching them or putting somali school in diasparo totheir language they toi stupid to do tht they just they will learn it how the fk you learn language otr write when they dont goto school
Somali parent are the most retards parents on this planet they even speak to their kid english or other languageand not somali so blame those retards parent not the kids i am sick of tired always older saying why dont somali like wtf we all should respond to them by saying you okder didnt put ussomali dchool to learn our language and writing cuz others people like chinese mexican and other put their kids in school to learn theur mother tongue but not somalis they just they learn they are most retard parent on this panet if they not going somali tht their kid will automatily learn somali their own even other dont think they their school to learn it and speak to in the house retard somali parent wont speak their somali in the house hold lol fk retard somali parent they are the reason our youth is lost fk them:mad::mad::mad::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::yloezpe:

Did your parents refuse you grammar school?

Best part is when that parent is with their friends in the house.....they mock the child for not knowing somali. These retards dont even think its their job to teach the child

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ

Best part is when that parent is with their friends in the house.....they mock the child for not knowing somali. These retards dont even think its their job to teach the child

Waali cagaaran!:vqbuyv0: So we're calling our parents retards now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wllo qofkan caadi maha in another thread someone told him jannah lies at your moms feet he responded back saying he wishes his moms feet walk on hell
I say hell lies on my mom feet and all the mothers they will lead you close to hell

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Wllo qofkan caadi maha in another thread someone told him jannah lies at your moms feet he responded back saying he wishes his moms feet walk on hell
z3zrULCLool..he seems to have mommy issues. Tycker synd om honom.

If you dont teach your kid somali and then mock him for not speaking somali......how is that not retarded?
That's ignorance not retardness. I know that a lot of Somali parents suck at parenting, but calling them retards is going too far.

A lot of Somali parents are illiterate so I don't exactly expect them to pick up a book and pen and teach their kids. But, I do personally know Somali parents who nag at their children 24/7 for not speaking Somali at homes, but some Somali children are born with madax-adayg.

I don't where you live, but here in Sweden, most schools offer mother tongue education, and I know a lot of parents who make sure their children attend it.
Imo, the problem is not always with the parents. I remember growing up, lot of Somali kids were embarrassed to speak Somali, some friends even used to accuse me of being a fob just for speaking Somali, wth.

Anyhow, all I see is excuses tbh. In this age of technology, it's not even that hard to learn a new language. @Dadir and other Somalis like him are just lazy, they should stop blaming their past/parents for everything.
I always find it amusing how the kids on this site somehow know every single little goddamn thing about qabiils, where different kinds of dusty tuulos are located etc., and at the same time can't even string one sentence together in Somali.
Instead of putting hours into researching the size of dusty tuulos on google maps, they should have put that energy into learning Somali.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
z3zrULCLool..he seems to have mommy issues. Tycker synd om honom.

That's ignorance not retardness. I know that a lot of Somali parents suck at parenting, but calling them retards is going too far.

A lot of Somali parents are illiterate so I don't exactly expect them to pick up a book and pen and teach their kids. But, I do personally know Somali parents who nag at their children 24/7 for not speaking Somali at homes, but some Somali children are born with madax-adayg.

I don't where you live, but here in Sweden, most schools offer mother tongue education, and I know a lot of parents who make sure their children attend it.
Imo, the problem is not always with the parents. I remember growing up, lot of Somali kids were embarrassed to speak Somali, some friends even used to accuse me of being a fob just for speaking Somali, wth.

Anyhow, all I see is excuses tbh. In this age of technology, it's not even that hard to learn a new language. @Dadir and other Somalis like him are just lazy, they should stop blaming their past/parents for everything.
I always find it amusing how the kids on this site somehow know every single little goddamn thing about qabiils, where different kinds of dusty tuulos are located etc., and at the same time can't even string one sentence together in Somali.
Instead of putting hours into researching the size of dusty tuulos on google maps, they should have put that energy into learning Somali.

Yeah but calling them retards är konstigt bara för att man inte lärt sig Somaliska

You know whats funny is when I was back home relatives kept talking about my Somali how good it was for a Qurbo joog They met many who had issues and they was expecting me to struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts