Retards on Twitter are commemorating Lenin's 150th birthday

tenor.gif

Are people this retarded? or they didn't even study history to know that Lenin was a killer and dictator, who starved his people to death.

Only people who never experienced communism romanticize it.

Communist regimes caused the deaths of over 100 million people, mostly through starvation or other experimental policies.

It is a cancerous ideology.

Last edited:
Facts, bro. Most communist supporters in the West, wouldn't even last a day in a place like Cuba or North Korea.
Lol I have lived in Somalia I think I can last in Cuba a country I wish Somalia could emulate InshAllah we have a leader like Castro who fixes our degenerate society and not a corporatists suit who cosy up to world powers and creates an unequal society like major SE Asian countries like South Korea. You know North Korean defectors what shocks them the most living in Seoul? Not the freedom to live in poverty and work 65 hours a week, not the abundance of food and alcohol but the fact they see people sleeping in the middle of downtown in the winter surrounded by luxurious mega condos.

So many western capitalists booty clappers on this forum like y’all ain’t jumping and diving for a govt benefit rn :drakekidding:

Why don’t y’all tighten your belts? Lift yourselfs up by your bootstraps while your superior social and economic systems saves the investor class and mega corporations with billions in bailout dollars. While these jobs disappear never come back and you accept a further deteriorating quality of life, just like 11 years ago. While the families that own the business you work for go on their 3rd holiday for the year :drakelaugh: and you don’t feel like a man because your Halimo’s is telling the govt she’s a baby momma for welfare cause you can’t provide for your kids:win:

Lol I have lived in Somalia I think I can last in Cuba a country I wish Somalia could emulate InshAllah we have a leader like Castro who fixes our degenerate society and not a corporatists suit who cosy up to world powers and creates an unequal society like major SE Asian countries like South Korea. You know North Korean defectors what shocks them the most living in Seoul? Not the freedom to live in poverty and work 65 hours a week, not the abundance of food and alcohol but the fact they see people sleeping in the middle of downtown in the winter surrounded by luxurious mega condos.

So many western capitalists booty clappers on this forum like y’all ain’t jumping and diving for a govt benefit rn :drakekidding:

Why don’t y’all tighten your belts? Lift yourselfs up by your bootstraps while your superior social and economic systems saves the investor class and mega corporations with billions in bailout dollars. While these jobs disappear never come back and you accept a further deteriorating quality of life, just like 11 years ago. While the families that own the business you work for go on their 3rd holiday for the year :drakelaugh: and you don’t feel like a man because your Halimo’s is telling the govt she’s a baby momma for welfare cause you can’t provide for your kids:win:

LOL at this fucking retard. How are you as a Somali person defending Castro and Cuba when they helped Ethiopia in a war against you guys. Fucking LOL. One question what country are you in now. I'm not even going to read all that BS because I'm 100 percent sure you live in western European country or the USA, LOL

LOL at this fucking retard. How are you as a Somali person defending Castro and Cuba when they helped Ethiopia in a war against you guys. Fucking LOL. One question what country are you in now. I'm not even going to read all that BS because I'm 100 percent sure you live in western European country or the USA, LOL
You live in a society yet you criticize it? How strange, how peculiar.

tf do I care about 50 year old geopolitics? I bet you love the US but they are doing the most foul shit the world over, especially in Somalia.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Facts, bro. Most communist supporters in the West, wouldn't even last a day in a place like Cuba or North Korea.
Are you guys retarded, I'd rather live in Cuba or the Soviet Union (if it existed) instead of Somalia or Sudan. And what makes you think we give a shit about grudges from the Ogaden? May as well start hating everyone:mjkkk:

Are you guys retarded, I'd rather live in Cuba or the Soviet Union (if it existed) instead of Somalia or Sudan. And what makes you think we give a shit about grudges from the Ogaden? May as well start hating everyone:mjkkk:

Yeah sure thing buddy. The soviets will put you and your family in a hole the minute you start saying allahu akbar and pray salah.

Folks shilling for godless communists are just retarded

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Good riddance, parasitic Bolsheviks destroyed Russia in the October Revolution

Lenin is a dogshit leader who didn't accomplish anything besides being a German stooge and failing to write his will properly so Stalin managed to get into power
1587641135184.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Would you rather Norway or the USSR? One is capitalist the other isn't

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Yeah sure thing buddy. The soviets will put you and your family in a hole the minute you start saying allahu akbar and pray salah.

Folks shilling for godless communists are just retarded
I ain't religious nor do I believe in any religion. Even with the lack of freedom the difference in quality of life between countries like Cuba and Somalia or Sudan is massive.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Would you rather Norway or the USSR? One is capitalist the other isn't
I'd take Norway but that still doesn't defeat my point.

The vast majority of people would survive in Cuba or the Soviet Union. People here act like it's hell on earth or on par with North Korea, that's some stupid shit.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'd take Norway but that still doesn't defeat my point.

The vast majority of people would survive in Cuba or the Soviet Union. People here act like it's hell on earth or on par with North Korea, that's some stupid shit.
It wasn't hell on earth whatsoever. Living standards increased and the economy grew compared to before the revolution significantly. Literacy rates and education skyrocketed. Stalin industrialized the USSR in 5 years. The problem is the mass repression and indiscriminate slaughter and deportation to gulags of dissenters.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i'm not trying to defend communism, but it's fact that communist countries that switch to capitalism saw a drastic reduction of living standards, even with these facts it doens't change that communism and neoliberalism are just two side of the same coin.

Indeed. Most communist supporters in the West, wouldn't even last a day in a place like Cuba or North Korea;
They will be hardcore capitalists when they are in their 50's and own property. It's a phase mostly for young college students who want to lash out at the system.

Ok, leave Western Europe or America, and go to your Cuban paradise. If you hate capitalism so much, why do you continue to live in a capitalist country?
i'm not trying to defend communism, but it's fact that communist countries that switch to capitalism saw a drastic reduction of living standards, even with these facts it doens't change that communism and neoliberalism are just two side of the same coin.
When China adopted capitalist policies, they lifted 850 million people from poverty.
1587646122985.png

China's poverty rate fell from 88 percent in 1981 to 0.7 percent in 2015. This is the fruits of capitalism.

Castro actually begged Siad Barre not to attack and was pro discussion but Barre didn't give a fuk and Castro fuked him over. lol. Castro was for peace. Cuba has excellent healthcare

Trending