Retarded Hebrew Israelite presentation on Somalis being ancient Egyptian mercenaries (ft Somalispot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
i heard Cleopatra used to come to puntland for ounsi and things that smelled nice. dont know how true it is and its ties to the video lol .

Keo

VIP
You guys sound like racist white people. I know the guy who made the video doesn't know what he is talking about but why you guys using that stupid meme used by 4chan basement dwellers?

I think you mean hatshepsut, cleopatra barely had any real power.

Cleopatra was a she got fucked by ceaser, and then the simp mark Anthony, when the based Augustus came for both of them (he was young) they both committed suicide kkkkkkkkkk they were nothing.

primaporta_augustus.jpg

AUGUSTUS

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Cleopatra was a she got fucked by ceaser, and then the simp mark Anthony, when the based Augustus came for both of them (he was young) they both committed suicide kkkkkkkkkk they were nothing.
lool thanks for the knowledge . i did not look into it. just heard it from some people when i went to puntland .

lool thanks for the knowledge . i did not look into it. just heard it from some people when i went to puntland .

That's bro science puntland was named in 1998, they have no monopoly in the taarikh, it's well known the reign of hatshepsut that punt and Egypt traded, the region was the entire northern coast not puntland only, this is evident by the fact that the region that frankincense grows in abundance is in somaliland and Puntland.

land-of-Punt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.