Retarded Afar girl makes video about Djbouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't feel like watching the whole thing(tho I think u should)- you can skip to 4:00 that's where it gets interesting

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
In Djibouti there are two peoples...the Issa and Afar...and like, the Issa are very similar to Somalis
1ab2699358d426f7a226f0.22661491_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_43346330_1490297282.jpg

Lmao this girl needs to open up a book.

Afars and Issas aren't the same, they don't even speak the same language :bell: and "similar language to Somalis?" Bish it IS Somali :russ:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
She sounds and moves like a retard, what you expect? Either she's actually stupid or she's trying to distance Djibouti from the Savage Somalis :mjlol:

She's not Afar. She's Somali.

"Issa people have a very similar language to Somali people...but we have our own dialect...we speak the same but we have different dialects basically"

The Afar diaspora have lost their culture way more and way faster than the Somalis in the West.

I'm jealous that it'll take Somalis another generation to reach this level.

:birdman:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
What a dumb self hating c*nt. You're Somali deal with it.

In college I met a girl she came up to me speaking in Somali so I was under the impression that she was Somali. One day we were in line at class waiting for our teacher to come and someone said " fardowsa where are you from?" And I took it upon myself to answer for her and I said "she's Somali" oh boy did she snap at me. She shouted "I am not Somali" and gave me an attitude like I insulted her in some way. Now she was a nice person and was always kind to me so I was shocked at her response. I never even know what Djibouti was :bell:

She's not Afar. She's Somali.

"Issa people have a very similar language to Somali people...but we have our own dialect...we speak the same but we have different dialects basically"
she says in the comment section of this video she's afar. ignore the words she uses, she retarded after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts