resting y face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else have this problem? I’m tired of people assuming I am upset or stuck up. I feel just fine but some jerk always has to ask if I feel alright or worse tells me to smile :icon evil:

Is there some way to rid of it :cosbyhmm:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
:ivers:
does anyone else have this problem? I’m tired of people assuming I am upset or stuck up. I feel just fine but some jerk always has to ask if I feel alright or worse tells me to smile :icon evil:

Ye I look like I’m always mean mugging
:kodaksmiley:

it's Sunnah to smile sis. Try your best.
I don’t think you understand. It’s not that I never smile at people, it’s that when my face is resting in its natural position, my eyebrows sink downwards and my eyes squint. I’ve been like that since I was a baby, it had nothing to do with my mood

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I kinda have the opposite problem, I’m always smiling so I get approached by everyone and their mama even when I’m not in the mood, it’s a curse. Keep your mean mug face sis, it’s keeping away unwanted attention.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Ugaaso

Deni
I don’t think you understand. It’s not that I never smile at people, it’s that when my face is resting in its natural position, my eyebrows sink downwards and my eyes squint. I’ve been like that since I was a baby, it had nothing to do with my mood

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do something quickly , or you'll age fast.

I kinda have the opposite problem, I’m always smiling so I get approached by everyone and their mama even when I’m not in the mood, it’s a curse. Keep your mean mug face sis, it’s keeping away unwanted attention.
It does attract unwanted attention either way, just more negative. I love people with resting smiling faces, especially when they have that cute eye squint (think James Franco or Kristen Bell ) they just radiate friendly energy.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I find it sexy, cause it's funny when you make women like this laugh. Gives me a good smile tbh.

I have it too. Now I really dont care. It only shows me hoq superficial people are. They are unwilling to give me the benefit of the doubt. It only shows me how arrognt they are if they walk away from me assuming am a only because my face says so. Why not talk to me? Ask me how am doing? Then maybe they might find out am not actually mean.

I have it too. Now I really dont care. It only shows me hoq superficial people are. They are unwilling to give me the benefit of the doubt. It only shows me how arrognt they are if they walk away from me assuming am a only because my face says so. Why not talk to me? Ask me how am doing? Then maybe they might find out am not actually mean.
I hate how I entitled people are to having others smile in their faces.

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: he does have rbf too I can’t believe it loool. So that smile was a mask all along! But really hsm has a large radiant smile... I couldn’t pull it off without looking fake :liberaltears:
Ofcourse it is as i do it all the time as it means nothin when he does it as he took it to the extreme

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe: he does have rbf too I can’t believe it loool. So that smile was a mask all along! But really hsm has a large radiant smile... I couldn’t pull it off without looking fake :liberaltears:
I think you can especially to men it workz well and some women too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending