Restaurant wth lions owned by corrupt SL official N Hargeisa wounds a nacas who put his hand N there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What was he thinking.

Btw this shows the lack of foresight of the Hargeisa authority by not having some ordinance against having beast amongst the populace. Just 10 years ago one of his lions killed a couple that were trying to have sex or something at a secluded river bed. The guy abandoned the chick as the lion pounce on her. I don't blame him, I would've ran faster than Usain Bolt in that circumstances

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Why is this restaurant even allowed? Send the lion back to it's appropriate place.
:wtfdis:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Pics from when I went there

bIom8g8r.jpg

_20170910_231653-jpg.29755

@R.Kelly to be fair they had signs which warned people not to put their hands through the railings into cage

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@R.Kelly they even had a disclaimer on one of the signs in Somali something along the lines of " We're not liable for any injuries you may incure" I was like damn Somalis know to use disclaimers now
:ooh::ehh:

Loooooool is it warancade's lions? He started a restaurant?!
libaax.jpg

Went to his zoo once. The lions almost peed on my mom :damn:
A while after we left i heard one of the lions escaped & killed a chick :browtf:

Why not create Safaris in Somalia/Somaliland isntead of caging animals in hotels and restuarants? I think it's cruel and safaris would be better for tourists and local job creation.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

What was he thinking.

Btw this shows the lack of foresight of the Hargeisa authority by not having some ordinance against having beast amongst the populace. Just 10 years ago one of his lions killed a couple that were trying to have sex or something at a secluded river bed. The guy abandoned the chick as the lion pounce on her. I don't blame him, I would've ran faster than Usain Bolt in that circumstances
the girl who died was attacked just outside my ayeeyo's house. I heard he went back for his phone:russ:, I don't know if that's true but it was in a bush where they were attacked.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Pics from when I went there

bIom8g8r.jpg

_20170910_231653-jpg.29755

@R.Kelly to be fair they had signs which warned people not to put their hands through the railings into cage

Just then
the girl who died was attacked just outside my ayeeyo's house. I heard he went back for his phone:russ:, I don't know if that's true but it was in a bush where they were attacked.

Dude! It was at the Doox ( dry river bed basin). A spot where couple can have sexual encounters. The lion interrupted them.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Just then

Dude! It was at the Doox ( dry river bed basin). A spot where couple can have sexual encounters. The lion interrupted them.
Oh shit then my neighbours in hargesia must have been chatting shit :bell: fucking cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts