Rest In Peace geeljire sanbur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos all do some dead nursing degree and work night shift for trash pay but they trynna act bougie with their buckteeth meanwhile my niggas are working from home in the IT sector :gucciwhat:

God damn. Niggas can’t even shoot they shots now.

She came for my nigga @Geeljire sanbuur Miskeen nigga can’t even work security without getting slandered.

Trolling aside.
Her thread dead ass didn’t bother me at all. It was funny seeing the triggered comments and respones tbh.

The shoe didn’t fit me. But.... I don’t know about the rest of y’all :mybusiness:

SnHFlDzJ_400x400.jpg

The audacity of this qoti ting.:drakekidding:

God damn. Niggas can’t even shoot they shots now.

She came for my nigga @Geeljire sanbuur Miskeen nigga can’t even work security without getting slandered.

Trolling aside.
Her thread dead ass didn’t bother me at all. It was funny seeing the triggered comments and respones tbh.

The shoe didn’t fit me. But.... I don’t know about the rest of y’all :mybusiness:
What she says make no sense though. Just cause you have degree does that mean you are better with someone with no degree. And why diss someone who diss legitimate job as beneath you? Sometimes people with degrees think people who do these types of jobs are beneath them. But for society to function you need your security guards, bin men, postman etc etc. Her attack is shallow

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Xalimos all do some dead nursing degree and work night shift for trash pay but they trynna act bougie with their buckteeth meanwhile my niggas are working from home in the IT sector :gucciwhat:

Forget Nursing degree sxb. They act like strong independent women but really Xalimos be getting gender studies and black history degrees while all the Faraxs I know have many well-paid jobs like different types of engineering and medicine sectors and other good jobs like lawyer, accounting, IT, business and etc.

When they're talking about broke Faraxs, they're mostly talking about their deadbeat father and brothers so I don't blame them.
:manny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending