Response to my post as a young 180k guy having somali dating trouble

I first want to say thank you to everyone who responded. Unless i start to create word of mouth about me within the community then sisters won't be going for me. None of what i said was a lie. I've decided that i will go back home to find a wife, also a lot of my somali peer brothers making even more than me are in the same boat which is why they either go back home or plan on to. I'm not an incel but once you start working you just don't meet new people, it's sad to see sisters ending up alone because they don't want to go back home for a man because of hypergamy so they end up having these type of conversations:
I'll be responding to everyone on this thread pls be cordial
NON-MARRIED WOMEN OVER 30. - YouTube (somali women)

Last edited:
I first want to say thank you to everyone who responded. Unless i start to create word of mouth about me within the community then sisters won't be going for me. None of what i said was a lie. I've decided that i will go back home to find a wife, also a lot of my somali peer brothers making even more than me are in the same boat which is why they either go back home or plan on to. I'm not an incel but once you start working you just don't meet new people, it's sad to see sisters ending up alone because they don't want to go back home for a man because of hypergamy so they end up having these type of conversations:
I'll be responding to everyone on this thread pls be cordial
NON-MARRIED WOMEN OVER 30. - YouTube

giphy.gif

I'm not an incel but once you start working you just don't meet new people, it's sad to see sisters ending up alone because they don't want to go back home for a man because of hypergamy so they end up having these type of conversations:

Why would you be an incel?

Why would i cap? I literally have nothing to gain!
Go out and socialize. Ask your family,friends and acquaintances. A man who’s good looking, good money and is smart. How can you not find a women? You’d be the talk of town. Dead beat men can get women in under a year and you can’t.

Go out and socialize. Ask your family,friends and acquaintances. A man who’s good looking, good money and is smart. How can you not find a women? You’d be the talk of town. Dead beat men can get women in under a year and you can’t.
The problem is i don't want to be the talk of the town!

Has anyone even watched the link in post, i've even tried to create a dating app to solve my problem but the truth is i am going back home to find me one

Has anyone even watched the link in post, i've even tried to create a dating app to solve my problem but the truth is i am going back home to find me one
It’s going to be hard to connect. Your a guy who’s been in west and Is educated and she’ll most likely be uneducated and ignorant. Good luck on that

It’s going to be hard to connect. Your a guy who’s been in west and Is educated and she’ll most likely be uneducated and ignorant. Good luck on that
I have no care about a women's education are you a woman? No guy who is making money cares about a woman's education! You sound like a bitter somali woman

I have no care about a women's education are you a woman? No guy who is making money cares about a woman's education! You sound like a bitter somali woman
Im a guy and I’m just telling you a relationship is much more then sex and her being subservient to you. I’m saying is that both you are going to be from two distinctive worlds and it’ll be hard to understand each other. If you wish to have a nice relationship with your wife pick someone you know you can be with till the end.

Trending