Respect Your Elders

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I noticed most of my fellow Zoomers here tend to highly disrespect the OG's of SSPOT. Banter and memes is all good but disregarding these fossils shouldn't be tolerated. Stale content or not

You Zoomers need to shape up and realize you ain't shit. It's been like 6 months or less for most of us here myself included. We have a lot of free time on our hands here but that doesn't mean we get to disregard the OG's.

Luckily since I'm actually capable of partaking in intellectual discussion outside of shitposting or vs Ashy Abdi threads I've gotten to interact with a lot of these guys and girls.

I guess I'm the standard bearer for late 2019 members so I felt qualified to speak on our generally incoherent behalf.

We love you guys (at least i do) but they're too many of you to list :5hcpspq:
:it0tdo8:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I agree. Respect those who came before you and get as much knowledge/wisdom as you can.

Also (reminds me of this):
67f.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Screw the boomers they have had 20 years of FKD sessions and have done nothing

:mjlaugh:

We shouldn't accommodate for these soft babies we are the leaders of the new world not them I say it's high time we held a revolt.

I noticed most of my fellow Zoomers here tend to highly disrespect the OG's of SSPOT. Banter and memes is all good but disregarding these fossils shouldn't be tolerated. Stale content or not

You Zoomers need to shape up and realize you ain't shit. It's been like 6 months or less for most of us here myself included. We have a lot of free time on our hands here but that doesn't mean we get to disregard the OG's.

Luckily since I'm actually capable of partaking in intellectual discussion outside of shitposting or vs Ashy Abdi threads I've gotten to interact with a lot of these guys and girls.

I guess I'm the standard bearer for late 2019 members so I felt qualified to speak on our generally incoherent behalf.

why would you say that about zoomers?? i lost a bit of respect for you.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
These new generation buzzwords are giving me a migraine - boomer, zoomer, simp, 68IQ, :mindblown: is this from the incel's dictionary

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

The OGs are returning to reclaim the forum. You snot nosed emotional blankets better roll out the red carpet. :birdman:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
These new generation buzzwords are giving me a migraine - boomer, zoomer, simp, 68IQ, :mindblown: is this from the incel's dictionary
Zoomer and boomer is mainstream

Millenials made ok boomer a thing. You should be careful who you point the incel gun at :4uzpnkt:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The OGs are returning to reclaim the forum. You snot nosed emotional blankets better roll out the red carpet. :birdman:
No I just dont want to cut your social security and medicaid here.
:mjlol:
dementia.PNG

Last edited:

Trending