Resolving Somali identity crisis for Hoyo mataalos once and for all

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Well we are all africans just as we are all human beings. We are many things. But they dont have same value to us. When some ask you where you from....you dont say Im african. Thats like saying Im european it doesnt tell me much about you at all
You’re not wrong. Tell that to @Samaalic Era. He can’t comprehend :stressed:

Sxb i advice you log out and take some fresh air read some books take some time of the intranet, because your delusions will swallow you whole, i will check in back in three weeks time to see how far and deep people on Asylum-spot have gone down the rabbit hole.

Sooooo you gon post the source for those numbers?

In the grand scheme of things 95% of us human beings on this planet don't hold no sway nor any power or any authority, the people on this forum or any other forum wa iskaa hadaal sending a useless message to the void, like i tell them tell it to the birds.

To the Hoyo mataalos of sspot and in diaspora and beyond, I will help you to understand your crippling identity crisis. You are not African, Arab, Madow or a Jinni but a Muslim Somali. In the Qur'an, Allah swt tells us how he divided mankind and grouped. Here is the ayah

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 13:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

O you men! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and nations that you may know each other; surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.

Allah swt made us into nations and tribes. Your identity is Somali and then your qabil from the Qur'anic perspective of course with Islam being the first.

So who's word do you take, Allah swt or some khaniis Cadaan pedo:hmm:
Ok hawiya boy

To the Hoyo mataalos of sspot and in diaspora and beyond, I will help you to understand your crippling identity crisis. You are not African, Arab, Madow or a Jinni but a Muslim Somali. In the Qur'an, Allah swt tells us how he divided mankind and grouped. Here is the ayah

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 13:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

O you men! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and nations that you may know each other; surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.

Allah swt made us into nations and tribes. Your identity is Somali and then your qabil from the Qur'anic perspective of course with Islam being the first.

So who's word do you take, Allah swt or some khaniis Cadaan pedo:hmm:
Brother we can be many things at the same time. I am Muslim, Somali, African, Black, Man, MJ.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Brother we can be many things at the same time. I am Muslim, Somali, African, Black, Man, MJ.
It goes against the teaching of identity from Islam

Why is this race crap that not shoved down on Europe or Asia?

Its specifically designed to destroy Somalinimo and assimilate us.

We are Muslim and Somali. Everything else is from cadaan gaalo ands only a fool is told what they are by their enemies and not their ancestors:yacadiim:

We are Muslim and Somali. Everything else is from cadaan gaalo ands only a fool is told what they are by their enemies and not their ancestors:yacadiim:
If you, a Ghanaian and a Gambian guy work in a place together and the manager say these Africans working here are stupid. Would you take offence to that or say well I’m not African. So I know he ain’t talking about me.

Offcourse in Africa it doesn’t matter as no one identify as black. Everyone is black. But we lived in the west where race matters.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you, a Ghanaian and a Gambian guy work in a place together and the manager say these Africans working here are stupid. Would you take offence to that or say well I’m not African. So I know he ain’t talking about me.

Offcourse in Africa it doesn’t matter as no one identify as black. Everyone is black. But we lived in the west where race matters.
You are a fellow UKer, be honest, even the average person makes a distinction when talking about Somalis. Somalis in the UK stand out and you know that. In america, Somalis are known as Somali Americans on a state level, not as African American:umad:

Gambar

VIP

Wait until the police harass you. They’ll put your race down as madow.

You are a fellow UKer, be honest, even the average person makes a distinction when talking about Somalis. Somalis in the UK stand out and you know that. In america, Somalis are known as Somali Americans on a state level, not as African American:umad:

African Americans are descendants of slaves.tThat phrase is because the black Americans can’t fully trace back their roots. We are Somali Americans because that’s our roots
Just as all Europeans don’t look the same, the Africans don’t. But they can’t tell the difference between Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans. So yeah we don’t look like west Africans doesn’t mean we not Africans

African Americans are descendants of slaves.tThat phrase is because the black Americans can’t fully trace back their roots. We are Somali Americans because that’s our roots
Just as all Europeans don’t look the same, the Africans don’t. But they can’t tell the difference between Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans. So yeah we don’t look like west Africans doesn’t mean we not Africans

No body is actually rejecting African we are just rejecting the term "black" since as you said it used to describe AAs who cant trace their roots.

Why sould someone like me all the way in Sweden identify as black?Im somali and the state recognizes me as such, no need to listen to these Madow who want to everyone to join their sinking boat.

No body is actually rejecting African we are just rejecting the term "black" since as you said it used to describe AAs who cant trace their roots.

Why sould someone like me all the way in Sweden identify as black?Im somali and the state recognizes me as such, no need to listen to these Madow who want to everyone to join their sinking boat.
So if you get called Neger in Sweden would you get mad?

Trending