Rer Nairobi beat up famous TikTok girl

Noo she only has her mother, her father died
and shes an only child. Thats why she has no male relatives to defend her.

Umm im not sure if she was setup in Xamar but it was a man who did this. He never even got arrested.

Yeah people were jealous of her cause her TikTok was booming. FOBs love to
tear down their most infamous women I have no clue why

We need law and order without it rapists, paedifiles and women beaters will continue to roam free. Im actually sympathizing with our sisters its getting worst due to corn addiction by local Faaraxs:meleshame:
Well finally at least now you’ll stop trolling me and calling me a feminist when I bring to light certain issues.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
#Justice for Fahiima Somali men need to stand up against the monsters within, we allow these idiots to get away due to qabiil

#Justice for Fahiima Somali men need to stand up against the monsters within, we allow these idiots to get away due to qabiil

How about we start taking women seriously instead of always assuming they’re lying? The only reason why Fahmo is getting all of this sympathy from men now is because unfortunately, those monsters recorded her to humiliate her and she has a large following. How do you think the reception would have been if she wasn’t big on social media and it wasn’t recorded? Hordes of incels and different types of misogynists would be coming out of the woodworks to say she is a liar. The issue here is a lot more complicated

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How about we start taking women seriously instead of always assuming they’re lying? The only reason why Fahmo is getting all of this sympathy from men now is because unfortunately, those monsters recorded her to humiliate her and she has a large following. How do you think the reception would have been if she wasn’t big on social media and it wasn’t recorded? Hordes of incels and different types of misogynists would be coming out of the woodworks to say she is a liar. The issue here is a lot more complicated
Ceeb culture is countering justice, how do we remove it, its very deeply engrained and your fellow Halimos are its biggest enforcers. Yall need to take some of the blame in this. A girl who is molested tells her mother or eedo and are told to shut up “hana ceebayn” “mustaqbalkaga ka fikiro” etc. If the Aabo found out he would take serious action.

Ceeb culture is countering justice, how do we remove it, its very deeply engrained and your fellow Halimos are its biggest enforcers.
Yep they are, no denying. But the thing is, this is more of an issue with the older gen and the more traditional. Also, they do so as they believe that most people will point the finger at their daughter and family and thus the daughter will be deemed un-marriageable, really and truly when you peel back the layers, it’s fear and we need to empower the new gen of women to be powerless. But unfortunately, in todays current climate, that is seen as ‘feminism’.
Yall need to take some of the blame in this. A girl who is molested tells her mother or eedo and are told to shut up “hana ceebayn” “mustaqbalkaga ka fikiro” etc. If the Aabo found out he would take serious action.
I don’t doubt it and I don’t disagree. We do need to start taking blame. You’re right that abo probably would, but the issue is that men only have that attitude towards their own daughters, when it’s comes to next man’s daughter, sister ect, they’re quick to doubt, shame and ultimately make excuses for the perpetrators. God forbid, but as a man if something happens to your womenfolk of that nature, you could find yourself alone. The same men who constantly shame and say women are liars will also turn on your daughters.

Once men also understand that what has happened to some next man daughter can easily happen to yours and that your womenfolk will never get justice if such a thing was to happen if men collectively don’t fix up, then there will be hope. Also, we women especially the older gen and the more traditional minded need to also look within. We are ultimately a mirror of each other.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She was rape drugged in Xamar and the video was spread all over Somali
social she then flew too Nairobi and was setup by another Halimo and beaten by men. The ppl who beat her were promptly released due to their tribe being well connected in Kenya

Hopefully someone sponsers her cause she will continue to be bullied by heartless Somalis
And what clan is that?
:mjcry:

Do you guys see the pieces of shit, who are accusing her of being raped for not wearing proper Hijab? Really? So, how come little girls (even babies and toddler aged) are raped all the time? What do little girls do, aside from walk around looking like children, in fact, little girls in Somalia, wear big jilbabs. Rape has nothing to do with clothes. It's a crime based on opportunity, power and perversions and I am convinced these Corn addicts have a rape fetish.

Are you being for real? That is disgusting animal behavior Authobillah. They did that in Xamar?

Why do they keep on abusing her? Is she really big on TikTok?

That’s Somalia for you atm. They’ll steal your land, your house and even abuse you without any form of justice. Then we wonder why many of us diaspora don’t want to move back permanently.

Most of us in the Diaspora won't go back only for vacation if that , any clan or tribe that has more clout or man power can just steal your land and steal your house in Somalia and you can't do nothing about it , no justice no rule of law .
Even in Nigeria you can't do that .

The only thing you can do if you or your family gets abused is fight back and kill them since there's no rule of law , hence lawlessness .

Somalia has a long way to go before it gets better .

She was rape drugged in Xamar and the video was spread all over Somali
social she then flew too Nairobi and was setup by another Halimo and beaten by men. The ppl who beat her were promptly released due to their tribe being well connected in Kenya

Hopefully someone sponsers her cause she will continue to be bullied by heartless Somalis

Somali men beat her up because she was a victim of rape and they the men putting the video on the net then they get mad at her for being a victim then beat her up again in Nairobi . WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE . also a halimo set her up wtf Somali men and women back home are nuts bro .

They did that to her she did nothing wrong and she gets mistreated twice . Ajeeb

and they beat her up twice ?

Wallahi Somali dudes back home are savages .

Trending

Latest posts