Rer Nairobi beat up famous TikTok girl

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

So sad theres no justice in Africa this girl has been through alot she was drugged in
Mogadishu and her private parts filmed and
publisized she than fled too Nairobi where she was beaten up and abused by Kenyan
Somalis. Whats so sad is the
perpertators were let go due to their qabiil and she was arrested for no visa she has now been released and Somalis all over the world are collecting money to take her to America.

Yaraye

VIP

So sad theres no justice in Africa this girl has been through alot she was drugged in
Mogadishu and her private parts filmed and
publisized she than fled too Nairobi where she was beaten up and abused by Kenyan
Somalis. Whats so sad is the
perpertators were let go due to their qabiil and she was arrested for no visa she has now been released and Somalis all over the world are collecting money to take her to America.
This is why Somalia will never become a functioning government. Look at the type of people they are letting go. I don’t understand what tribe would actually want men like that back. If I was a tribe leader and those bastards tried that shit, it’s keep them and execute those disgusting creature. May allah make it easy for her :rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She looks and sounds like a drama queen

TekNiKo

VIP
This is why Somalia will never become a functioning government. Look at the type of people they are letting go. I don’t understand what tribe would actually want men like that back. If I was a tribe leader and those bastards tried that shit, it’s keep them and execute those disgusting creature. May allah make it easy for her :rejoice:
They are protected due to their
tribe this is why Somalis never prosper

Mogadishu and her private parts filmed
Are you being for real? That is disgusting animal behavior Authobillah. They did that in Xamar?
and
Somalis.
Why do they keep on abusing her? Is she really big on TikTok?
Whats so sad is the
That’s Somalia for you atm. They’ll steal your land, your house and even abuse you without any form of justice. Then we wonder why many of us diaspora don’t want to move back permanently.

TekNiKo

VIP
Are you being for real? That is disgusting animal behavior Authobillah. They did that in Xamar?

That’s Somalia for you atm. They’ll steal your land, your house and even abuse you without any form of justice. Then we wonder why many of us diaspora don’t want to move back permanently.
She was rape drugged in Xamar and the video was spread all over Somali
social she then flew too Nairobi and was setup by another Halimo and beaten by men. The ppl who beat her were promptly released due to their tribe being well connected in Kenya

Hopefully someone sponsers her cause she will continue to be bullied by heartless Somalis

Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting.

She needs help. How can you call yourself a man but beat a woman? How can you call yourself a woman but set up another woman who was abused to get hurt?

All involved should be swiftly punished.

Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting.

She needs help. How can you call yourself a man but beat a woman? How can you call yourself a woman but set up another woman who was abused to get hurt?

All involved should be swiftly punished.

Women get set up to be raped by other women often, jealous, evil es and women that have been abused already and under the influence of pimps. I pray Allah never forgives these demons, they are the lowest of the low, shaydaamo.

And then we have the disgusting deviants watching and spreading the video of the attack.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

huuno did they steal your mass Somalia lands?

She was rape drugged in Xamar and the video was spread all over Somali
social
Authobillah, people are sick. They probably did that because she was famous and well loved and they just wanted to humiliate her. People are haters and that is why a private life is golden.
she then flew too Nairobi and was setup by another Halimo and beaten by men. The ppl who beat her were promptly released due to their tribe being well connected in Kenya
Was she set up by a Xalimo in Xamar as well? What a nasty jealous monster. Disgusting pick me. She was probably jealous of all the attention she got.
Hopefully someone sponsers her cause she will continue to be bullied by heartless Somalis
InshaAllah. She keeps on being abused by them.

Women get set up to be raped by other women often, jealous, evil es and women that have been abused already and under the influence of pimps. I pray Allah never forgives these demons, they are the lowest of the low, shaydaamo.

And then we have the disgusting deviants watching and spreading the video of the attack.
I don’t know what’s happening back home, but it’s shocking how callous and dangerous it is for women now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Has she no family poor thing may allah ease her pain this world is wicked

Spare us your Doqooniimo. She is a street hustler that one. I do not trust her. Remove your lesbian hat huuno. Use your brain
1675274960337.png

TekNiKo

VIP
Has she no family poor thing may allah ease her pain this world is wicked
Noo she only has her mother, her father died
and shes an only child. Thats why she has no male relatives to defend her.

Authobillah, people are sick. They probably did that because she was famous and well loved and they just wanted to humiliate her. People are haters and that is why a private life is golden.

Was she set up by a Xalimo in Xamar as well? What a nasty jealous monster. Disgusting pick me. She was probably jealous of all the attention she got.

InshaAllah. She keeps on being abused by them.
Umm im not sure if she was setup in Xamar but it was a man who did this. He never even got arrested.

Yeah people were jealous of her cause her TikTok was booming. FOBs love to
tear down their most infamous women I have no clue why
I don’t know what’s happening back home, but it’s shocking how callous and dangerous it is for women now.
We need law and order without it rapists, paedifiles and women beaters will continue to roam free. Im actually sympathizing with our sisters its getting worst due to corn addiction by local Faaraxs:meleshame: