Rer Muqdisho wishes Farmaajo returned

Based

VIP
These “people” are paid by CBB to say things. As if their lives were any better under Mr. Cheese

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We saw 70k+ come to see HSM in July 1st on short notice. Xamar is HSM’s city right now. I know NN are desperate but it’s so over. You might as well support Kheyre or someone else with a political future

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo almost won the election without spending a single penny, I think he threw the election on purpose since alot of foreign powers were against him, and he left without any bloodshed, waxaas waa raganimo, it shows he has foresight.

next election Farmaajo will spend on campaigning because the power will be in the publics hands, not few selected MPs.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Farmaajo almost won the election without spending a single penny, I think he threw the election on purpose since alot of foreign powers were against him, and he left without any bloodshed, waxaas waa raganimo, it shows he has foresight.

next election Farmaajo will spend on campaigning because the power will be in the publics hands, not few selected MPs.
Farmaajo was the worst performing sitting President in the first round. The only thing he did was not give HSM a harder opponent (Deni or Kheyre) out of spite for both those guys

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Farmaajo should go back to Gedo and stay there until it is functional. He is also wasting an MP seat while he is in Turkey and Qatar. In normal countries, people start at a local level or regional level and work there way up to prove their capability.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These “people” are paid by CBB to say things. As if their lives were any better under Mr. Cheese
Country is burning 6+ active clan conflicts atm. Your hero is a failure.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

So u was there when Farmajoo wasnt given out money? 😂

World

VIP
Farmaajo should go back to Gedo and stay there until it is functional. He is also wasting an MP seat while he is in Turkey and Qatar. In normal countries, people start at a local level or regional level and work there way up to prove their capability.
That’s how it is in China even though it is a dictatorship. Starting at a local level and building your way up makes sure that those a

Trending