Rer Cabudwaq come out to support Ahlu Sunnah

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Masha'Allahi a very good news, now they should hosts Shaakir and his bandits in their town and than call it a day.
AFdOnms.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
as you understood im sure we wouldnt mind caabudgaal being burnt to the ground. gumaad culus aa idin sugaayo sanadaha soo soocdo :shaq:
Go liberate Ceeldheer and Masagawe from AS nin la hayste oo Galmudug ka hadlaya cajiib bunch of beta cucks Xamar u carareen :hemad:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I dont know much about this branch of Islam, what do they believe that makes them stand out from others? :)

If they really support him they should give him military support and welcome his milita into the town. Words will not help.

Sustain the sheikh with some beautiful Reer Dalal chicks to keep him spiritually enlightened Yaa Xanaan :shaq::lawd:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If they really support him they should give him military support and welcome his milita into the town. Words will not help.

Sustain the sheikh with some beautiful Reer Dalal chicks to keep him spiritually enlightened Yaa Xanaan :shaq::lawd:
Ceeb dumarka ka xisho

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
as you understood im sure we wouldnt mind caabudgaal being burnt to the ground. gumaad culus aa idin sugaayo sanadaha soo soocdo :shaq:

Caabudwaaq peace and security supersedes any ideological faction or political group donkey kong, do you think we are wildings like you:mjlol:

Trending