Rer Cabudwaaq trolling SL

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
HG and MX baa calanka SL la sudhay calamada kale
Reer hebel baa shir jaraa'id ka yidhi ...
Ina hebel ayaa u jawaabay ... wuxuu yidhii...
This shit is not news. Why is the Isaaq brotha reporting this shit
We have recognised Somaliland:salute:

reer caabudwaaq are just saying somaliland is similar to puntland, galmudug, southwest, hiirshabeele and jubbaland.

as for the abudwaaq cuties

:wowsweat::ohhh:

:ohhhdamn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:russ::pachah1:

Trolling on another Level LMAO.

Look at the anger displayed by Reer Khatland on the post :cryinglaughsmiley:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

You boys won there, all darods were like if that is what 'dabcasar' can do to the SL admin, it just shows a lack of 'stocism' in that society, it's a people guided by beliefs, clan passions, emotions, it is a cult as one marehan poster put it, it doesnt understand modern state function and the global world it lives in is about essentially 'reason and proof' as your using people money either(investors or taxpayers), you can't come there and say 'beeshayda wax ma helin or diinta sidan tiri' it's a secular world and he has no clue.

Intellectually they stand no chance against Somalia, they didn't get invested into by the brits beyond coastal areas which is a 'small sub group', the majority are eating rocks for dinner due to 'identity/religiousity' being stemmed into their locals thru 'sayid literature to safeguard their nasab and ignore the modern world(which had devious reasons) in my opinion to keep power 'at the top' and the bottom 'clueless'.

If I went to Hargeisa, I would be slammed like this if I brought western mediators to judge between PL/SL case, the whole world would follow me as I follow the standard of the world 'reason' he follows 'identity religiosity' preservation idealogy which is outside the secular norm.

hqdefault.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You boys won there, all darods were like if that is what 'dabcasar' can do to the SL admin, it just shows a lack of 'stocism' in that society, it's a people guided by beliefs, clan passions, emotions, it is a cult as one marehan poster put it, it doesnt understand modern state function and the global world it lives in is about essentially 'reason and proof' as your using people money either(investors or taxpayers), you can't come there and say 'beeshayda wax ma helin or diinta sidan tiri' it's a secular world and he has no clue.

Intellectually they stand no chance against Somalia, they didn't get invested into by the brits beyond coastal areas which is a 'small sub group', the majority are eating rocks for dinner due to 'identity/religiousity' being stemmed into their locals thru 'sayid literature to safeguard their nasab and ignore the modern world(which had devious reasons) in my opinion to keep power 'at the top' and the bottom 'clueless'.

If I went to Hargeisa, I would be slammed like this if I brought western mediators to judge between PL/SL case, the whole world would follow me as I follow the standard of the world 'reason' he follows 'identity religiosity' preservation idealogy which is outside the secular norm.

hqdefault.jpg
They are easily incensed, a SL flag can be risen in Somalia but the Somalia flag is banned in their regions, it shows lack of political plurity in the region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are easily incensed, a SL flag can be risen in Somalia but the Somalia flag is banned in their regions, it shows lack of political plurity in the region.

Their not 'stoic' niyahow because they know their policy is guided by emotional outbursts and is hard to sell to anyone or the world, their kind of stuck in that 'situation'. If they were based on reason, secularism, keeping clan/religion out of public office since it's about taxpayer money and they want 'value' for it not you injecting it towards your clan or religion, this causes civil wars worldwide, that's why anywhere that doesnt realize there is no place for your personal beliefs such as beeshayda ama diintayda when your in public office using someone else money isn't someone that deserves to be in highest office in the land. It's obviously going to lead to wars where u want to take my money to empower your personal beliefs yet claim to govern me? it doesnt work like that in aduunka

Because Somalia claims somaliland not other way around.
R u that stupid:dead:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
f*ck both flags personally if I see someone proudly waving Somalia flag they are proudly proclaiming 68 IQ and 30 years of failed state. Stay away from these people with the cursed blue flag of colonialism and failure

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
f*ck both flags personally if I see someone proudly waving Somalia flag they are proudly proclaiming 68 IQ and 30 years of failed state. Stay away from these people with the cursed blue flag of colonialism and failure

You don't a stand chance against a population that is more intelligent then you due to your ancestor critical mistakes with the British, u based your policies on fear of 'ogaden' in the past and now it's Somalia, it's leads nowhere of success for you, your the poorest region in Somalia when budget ahan loo eego that is reliant heavily on DDSI livestock, not your own population who are drug addicts.

That's what the british legacy was for you, in South africa it was soweto, in australia reserves, just get over maseerka niyahow it will kill your intelligence. We know u just 'poke' that's it to keep relevant in the world by poking hamar you have nothing to add yourself to the world and trying to gain relevancy through Hamar issue which ironically are your 'irir cousin' not mine and I help them and u don't which is ironic yet they like u more, it's insane emotional politics. You have no leg to stand on in Somalia, u will be 'isolated' while the rest move on similar to the 'berlin wall' for Germany, the east germans lived like shit, while the west germans progressed, it's up to you, but we will not negiotate with a man who has 7 million budget, no way, no financial viability to talk with u.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You don't a stand chance against a population that is more intelligent then you due to your ancestor critical mistakes with the British, u based your policies on fear of 'ogaden' in the past and now it's Somalia, it's leads nowhere of success for you, your the poorest region in Somalia when budget ahan loo eego that is reliant heavily on DDSI livestock, not your own population who are drug addicts.

That's what the british legacy was for you, in South africa it was soweto, in australia reserves, just get over maseerka niyahow it will kill your intelligence. We know u just 'poke' that's it to keep relevant in the world by poking hamar you have nothing to add yourself to the world and trying to gain relevancy through Hamar issue which ironically are your 'irir cousin' not mine and I help them and u don't which is ironic yet they like u more, it's insane emotional politics. You have no leg to stand on in Somalia, u will be 'isolated' while the rest move on similar to the 'berlin wall' for Germany, the east germans lived like shit, while the west germans progressed, it's up to you, but we will not negiotate with a man who has 7 million budget, no way, no financial viability to talk with u.

Wallahi I had an idea and it comes from a dream I had from a memory of my father telling me “We need slave labor” what my father means is all the developed nations today used very very cheap pretty much free labor , treated the workers bad, etc. It was basically slavery. So today somalia is almost dead and we need to develop but how?

My father told me each region should select poorest clan in their region to perform slave labor for the betterment of the region and in turn the whole country. He went region to region mentioning poor clans that could do the task kkk. When he got to Puntland he said a lot of poor clans there but there is one called Bah Dubays which is extremely poor kkk.

At first I didn’t understand but now I do when I researched Bah Dubays I found they have no history and no wealth. Just a very poor clan living in the bush of the very dry Puntland. Economically Bah Dubays leaves no footprint on account of being poor and low clan.

Then I realized what my father was saying is true, poor clans like Bah Dubays across the country should be made to do slave labor for a period of time.

I know what you will say you will cry but I don’t care I don’t have emotions I only deal in truths not myths but your clan is very poor and should shoulder the burden of the labor kkk you are not educated clan no money no land worth anything. When your people agree to the slave labor program we will change the name to Bah Django

Trending

Latest posts