Republican Youngkin defeats Democrat McAuliffe

The police and a schoolboard in Virginia covered up the rape of a 14yr girl by a tranny student and then arrested the victims father for demanding an apology from said school board lol. Besides, Virginia's a hotbed for feds and other secret service types. I doubt it's ever going red.

exactly, all the big cities and civilized parts are blue.

Red states are full of hicks and inbreds lol.
One example is Virginia, look at the northern part which vote liberal compared to the rest of the state. That small area practically subsidized the whole gdp of the state.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The police and a schoolboard in Virginia covered up the rape of a 14yr girl by a tranny student and then arrested the victims father for demanding an apology from said school board lol. Besides, Virginia's a hotbed for feds and other secret service types. I doubt it's ever going red.
Is in Loudoun county, which is swing county in Northern Virginia, is Loudoun county public school

1635897651482.png

Close race!

It happened! Virginia turned red! Youngkin won! The republicans are also ganna get a House of Delegates slight majority, victory in the Attorney generals race and lieutenant governor race!

Trending

Latest posts