Republican senator resigns over racist comments towards Somalis and AAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that African Americans and African immigrants will never fit in, called non-white immigrants a burden. when a Polish American replied that hes an immigrant yet intergrated, he responsed
The difference between the Polish-American immigrant and the immigrant from Somalia is the second-generation Polish immigrant looks like the Irish kid and the German kid and every other kid,” he said. “But the immigrant from Somalia does not.”
:francis:
https://thinkprogress.org/state-rep...er-audio-leak-of-racist-remarks-88b89da2b5f5/
Why are Somalis always the first African group mentioned?:tacky:
our men are known for being warlords and pirates who will rob you for your life if you mess with them. ALPHA MALES

our xaarlimoids are known for being cheap and clean for lower class ex covict ajnabis

I don’t think what he said is grounds for resignation, unless there’s something more to this.

It's easy to tell that he was saying this from a "white genocide" perspective. Not one that's sympathetic towards non-whites.

He's also called immigration “an existential threat” and said that there “aren’t enough white kids to go around” in Arizona.

Guy's a genuine racist, whether the asskissers on this site want to admit it or not.

VixR

Veritas
It's easy to tell that he was saying this from a "white genocide" perspective. Not one that's sympathetic towards non-whites.

He's also called immigration “an existential threat” and said that there “aren’t enough white kids to go around” in Arizona.

Guy's a genuine racist, whether the asskissers on this site want to admit it or not.
Isn’t Arizona mostly White?

Well, I personally don’t know the story behind the guy. If what you say is true, then that’s that, but when I was reading the words in the original post alone, I didn’t judge that quote as grounds for resignation. I don’t know if you live in the States, but simple things get sensationalized to epic proportions in politics nowadays.

The United States is land of immigrants in the 1800’s the Italian and Irish were being abused by the Anglo americans. In 100 years the Arab Mexican and Somalis will be seen as Americans as well. But for the AA ex slaves unfortunately they didn’t choose to come here so they don’t have that ambition to work hard like us so they don’t typcally move up in society unless it’s through entertainment or sports.

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahhah! Just learned to use an escalator last year...was running after goats in the dust two years ago but already an expert on african americans.

I think western society need a lamagoodle purge night.

LOL!

Integration kulaha all im integrating are these dollars to my bank account. Once i hit my goal next year im moving to pl start a bussiness, marry 1 dhulo girl 1 warsan 1 mj and another mj, love my mj girls. Kulaha integration.

So if Europeans decided not to give African countries independence in the 50s and 60s would it be classed as white nations?

The stupidity and the low self esteem is staggering amoung some of you lot.

So if Europeans decided not to give African countries independence in the 50s and 60s would it be classed as white nations?

The stupidity and the low self esteem is staggering amoung some of you lot.

:what1:

Even without independence they would be black colonies subject to European powers

:what1:

Even without independence they would be black colonies subject to European powers

The point you have missed is that white coloonials are known for killing the local population and in some cases forcing them to intermix with the whites as a way to wipe out the local population.

America was once a native American majority land.

South Africa is still majority black, but if Aparthied and black subjection continued they could have easily become the majority.

World

VIP
The point you have missed is that white coloonials are known for killing the local population and in some cases forcing them to intermix with the whites as a way to wipe out the local population.

America was once a native American majority land.

South Africa is still majority black, but if Aparthied and black subjection continued they could have easily become the majority.
Why is it OK for the Zulu Bantus to kill off the native Khoisan population in South Africa, who have lived there for tens of thousands of years, but not the Cadaans to do the same thing to the Bantus invaders in South Africa? They both arrived roughly in the same time period. You people just hate cadaans for being the most successful conquerors, else you would have condemned the entire world for doing the same thing(just not as efficient).

Why is it OK for the Zulu Bantus to kill off the native Khoisan population in South Africa, who have lived there for tens of thousands of years, but not the Cadaans to do the same thing to the Bantus invaders in South Africa? They both arrived roughly in the same time period. You people just hate cadaans for being the most successful conquerors, else you would have condemned the entire world for doing the same thing(just not as efficient).

I'm going to salute you for being a very good troll. Truely unique. The bantu expansion started thousends of years ago.
It's like a Spaniard holding grievances against Italians due to the Roman conquests.

White colonialists colonised Somalia, Somaliland and Djibouti. If you want to clap for your masters go ahead.

Furthermore, lets break this down. What has a bantu done to you? Probably nothing. You reek of low self esteem and hatred.

World

VIP
I'm going to salute you for being a very good troll. Truely unique. The bantu expansion started thousends of years ago.
It's like a Spaniard holding grievances against Italians due to the Roman conquests.

White colonialists colonised Somalia, Somaliland and Djibouti. If you want to clap for your masters go ahead.

Furthermore, lets break this down. What has a bantu done to you? Probably nothing. You reek of low self esteem and hatred.
What do you mean "what has a Bantu done to you", they've stolen indigenous Somali land in Kenya and are murdering hundreds and thousands of peaceful Somali businessmen in South Africa. Whilst the cadaans that you hate gave us refuge to their countries, treated us as equal citizens, an education, a home, health care and even save hundreds of thousands of Somali lives every time a drought/famine occurs.

BTW, your claim that Bantus were in South Africa thousands of years ago is completely false. By 1652, Jan v Riebeeck and early Dutch settlers in the Cape did not encounter any Bantus whatsoever and only the Khoisan:

https://www.sahistory.org.za/archiv...19-1677-nederlandsche-oost-indische-compagnie

Even more evidence:

"When the early Portuguese sailors (cf. Vasco Da Gama and Bartholomew Dias) rounded the Cape of Good Hope in the 15th century very few Bantu speakers were found there. The predominant indigenous population around the Cape was made up of Khoisan peoples. Following the establishment of the Dutch Cape Colony, European settlers began arriving in Southern Africa in substantial numbers. Around 1770 Trekboers from the Cape encountered Bantu speakers around the Great Fish River and frictions arose between the two groups."

So the Cadaans only encountered Bantus in 1770, less than 250 years ago.

And to this day, the Khosian are not recognised as South Africa's First People nor are any of their languages part of the official languages of South Africa.

Cadaans didn't colonize Somaliland either, we were a protectorate which is completely different. And most Somalis and even Sheikhs supported them since they brought peace between warring tribes and trade to our lands.

Kratos

Sonder

Only South Somalia was colonised. The MJ Sultanates were independent until 1927 and they regained their independence 14 years later. There were no significant settlements in the North East nor any significant Italian cultural influences so it cannot be considered a colony

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahhah! Just learned to use an escalator last year...was running after goats in the dust two years ago but already an expert on african americans.

I think western society need a lamagoodle purge night.

LOL!
Come on man I took a course on AA history and got a 78% a couple years back:icon cool::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.