Reports that salaries of milita have been cut off leading to elders attempting to intercede.

Militias were mainly from Indacadde camp, they were integrated by Sheikh Sharif in the past. It was very hard to remove them without qabil uproar, thus this a perfect situation if Roble doesn't mess this up.

@kees70 we need a HG N&N president ASAP, that way the gains from Farmaajo can be solidified and a national country can be formed without koonfur opposition.

I hope the opposition overthrow Farmajo by force if either the election doesn't happen soon or that he is declared reelected. I dare AMISOM or other foreigners to defend Farmajo they'll surely get the Black Hawk treatment

I hope the opposition overthrow Farmajo by force if either the election doesn't happen soon or that he is declared reelected. I dare AMISOM or other foreigners to defend Farmajo they'll surely get the Black Hawk treatment
You are falling for propaganda , these militias are not capable of anything but turmoil. On the 26th they were karbashed but Farmaajo knew this would lead to further unrest in Xamar.

PM Roble who effectively is president now is securing Xamar and bringing forth elections. EU/US and thus AMISOM , All trained military support the current government.

This is what i dont understand do these guys even care about money? Because it seems they chose their clan over money even if they get paid every month
These are left over remnants from the 2000's, they attempted to loot neighborhoods a few days ago and the military quickly arrested them. Roble unfortunately will say go back to barracks and we will pay your salary, however that sets a horrible precident.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
These are left over remnants from the 2000's, they attempted to loot neighborhoods a few days ago and the military quickly arrested them. Roble unfortunately will say go back to barracks and we will pay your salary, however that sets a horrible precident.
Is rooble HG?

Is rooble HG?
Yes he is, N&N is multi-tribal and focused on securing power for FGS. It's the only party with real multi-tribal support, noone supports HSM or Sheikh Sharif unless they are their clan mates.

The fact that he is HG means more leeway in Xamar, we will see what happens in the next few weeks.

Militias were mainly from Indacadde camp, they were integrated by Sheikh Sharif in the past. It was very hard to remove them without qabil uproar, thus this a perfect situation if Roble doesn't mess this up.

@kees70 we need a HG N&N president ASAP, that way the gains from Farmaajo can be solidified and a national country can be formed without koonfur opposition.

Exactly, now you understand, we need an HG President that will handle these HG soldiers, because it's these soldiers 70% that are causing these problems, and I very much doubt if any other non HG President comes these soldiers won't obey him at all!

Exactly, now you understand, we need an HG President that will handle these HG soldiers, because it's these soldiers 70% that are causing these problems, and I very much doubt if any other non HG President comes these soldiers won't obey him at all!
We have to come to terms with what's on the ground. We need a HG president for the next 4-8 years that will focus on developing the nation in the direction Farmaajo has pushed for.

These militias can easily be taken care of but the optics are bad unless we get a HG president. We will see how it plays out, Koonfur needs to be united for a final push against islamist and push for heavy investment.

When we get national elections we can push forth any qabil in government.

What problems? They are helping their people

We have to come to terms with what's on the ground. We need a HG president for the next 4-8 years that will focus on developing the nation in the direction Farmaajo has pushed for.

These militias can easily be taken care of but the optics are bad unless we get a HG president. We will see how it plays out, Koonfur needs to be united for a final push against islamist and push for heavy investment.

When we get national elections we can push forth any qabil in government.

it was such a bad move when farmaajo chose kheyre as PM. That derailed his whole presidency. HG had the same interests as Farmaajo.

What do you think is going to happen when the militias are removed and what's going to happen to indacade

Trending

Latest posts