Reports that meeting with FGS and FMS failed

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
very unlikely outcome, we shall see soon but know this, the IC are fed up with PL at this stage in time and you already know FGS is ready to steamroll through with election without Deni. The only outcome is Deni respects the new order or get ready to be removed. One of Deni's biggest arguments in the election delays was JL and specifically Gedo, now that is resolved he has no more cards to play I am afraid. 2021 Farmaajo reelection, get it over and done with already.

very unlikely outcome, we shall see soon but know this, the IC are fed up with PL at this stage in time and you already know FGS is ready to steamroll through with election without Deni. The only outcome is Deni respects the new order or get ready to be removed. One of Deni's biggest arguments in the election delays was JL and specifically Gedo, now that is resolved he has no more cards to play I am afraid. 2021 Farmaajo reelection, get it over and done with already.
I believe he has a personal vendetta against Farmaajo due to FGS supporting his opposition in the last election.

I believe he has a personal vendetta against Farmaajo due to FGS supporting his opposition in the last election.
What is ic doing if there keep pulling these tactics and they know there the ones holding it back it doesn't makes sense

Jungle

VIP
Could be , but i believe Farmaajo just wants to win the election at all costs. He has a cult of personality unseen in the past presidents.
He has a blatant qabiliste personality not seen before since afweyne and everybody whos followed the govs since then will agree.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I was hoping there would be an agreement by today, I still hope they can meet in the middle. Farmaajo should let the opposition candidates take part in the meeting and Deni should accept that the parliament will not be disbanded. I think this will work out the best for everyone :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Holding back the inevitable is never the answer.

I was hoping there would be an agreement by today, I still hope they can meet in the middle. Farmaajo should let the opposition candidates take part in the meeting and Deni should accept that the parliament will not be disbanded. I think this will work out the best for everyone :)

i don’t think Deni asked Parliament to be disbanded. There is agreements that the parliament will stay until another parliament is sworn in.

Deni and Madoobe must make Farmaajo sign the transfer of powers form, like HSM did.

Cabdi Xaashi and Madasha should also take part in the meeting.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I expected this outcome. Deni and madobe had never had worthwhile meetings, they are hoping they will be listened too if they didn't talk long enough. I even heard that Deni ran away from qorqor.

I expected this outcome. Deni and madobe had never had worthwhile meetings, they are hoping they will be listened too if they didn't talk long enough. I even heard that Deni ran away from qorqor.
Lol i can imagine a wwe style wrestling match between Farmaajo and FMS heads.

Expect a statement from Deni soon saying I can’t come to Afisiyone ‘QoorQoor laftaydaan u baqayaa’ :mjlol: