BREAKING NEWS Reports of explosion targeting Hirshabelle officials,FEIT members and parliamentary candidates in Jowhar moments ago.

This is expected in such a place. Jowhar is filled with terrorists , next government (whoever it is) should focus on building a NISA station in every city. Phones ,emails and bank transfers should all be monitored.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is expected in such a place. Jowhar is filled with terrorists , next government (whoever it is) should focus on building a NISA station in every city. Phones ,emails and bank transfers should all be monitored.
NISA needs a clean out. It’s filled with Al-Shabaab intelligence.

Sadly also it’s been used as a political football by Farmaajo so the Somali people can’t trust them.

NISA needs a clean out. It’s filled with Al-Shabaab intelligence.

Sadly also it’s been used as a political football by Farmaajo so the Somali people can’t trust them.
NISA doesn't need 'trust' of everyone, you will see the 180 attitude when the next head of NISA is in power. I agree that they shouldn't be used against politicians except in cases of clear treason(working with foreign countries against somalia).

Counter intelligence must also be a given ,even the FBI might have counter intelligence agents sneaking in the lower ranks. The solution is to implement security clearance systems which bug your phone , counter espionage units and surveillance systems in the city.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

More devious plans by Fahad/Farmaajo thwarted.

Trying to kill Somalis in Ramadan because of an election disagreement, so sad. May allah punish these evil doers

Fahad the terrorist strikes again. This man must be hanged for treason. Everyone who opposes him is targeted by the "Al-Shabaab".
:faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
HAG clan love blaming Farmaajo and Fahad for their failures, for god sake how did AS plant mines near your airport? Take responsobility for your security instead of pointing fingers at others.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So Farmajo is powerless? Why is he even president?
This is federalism era, HiirShabelle must protect its roads from mines, when you dont patrol and chew khat all day this is what happens. I think that Xadoole character they were shooting shots for in celebration is behind this

Terrorism is all the cheese have left . Indhacadde has already warned us of more assasination from Farmajos clan militia dufaan and his loyal terrorists .
Opposition along with FEIT have to be more vigilant . Glad mahad omar survived aun to the deceased .