Reports are saying Rooble surrendered

cow

VIP
Unconfirmed reports are saying Rooble yesterday told 6 ministers that he is ready to surrender unconditionally to the president Farmaajo. Rooble according to sources got the quran and said that he was wrong and will never repeat it again.

according to the sources the wasiirs told Rooble that you have sworen on the quran many times and each time you have broken your word and if you want us to talk to President farmaajo on your behalf then we need action first.

Rooble said he would do the following

1) handover SNTV
2) get rid of bashiir goobe
3) get rid of moualimo
4) get rid of al cadaale
5) get rid of 30 jir 30 million dollar.

as of now we do not know if President farmaajo accepted rooble's plea or not. Reports are saying SNTV has been handed over as step 1.

Source:
87E9C7A6-ADEC-491D-B5D4-6EBA7B9D5BE2.jpeg

Unconfirmed reports are saying Rooble yesterday told 6 ministers that he is ready to surrender unconditionally to the president Farmaajo. Rooble according to sources got the quran and said that he was wrong and will never repeat it again.

according to the sources the wasiirs told Rooble that you have sworen on the quran many times and each time you have broken your word and if you want us to talk to President farmaajo on your behalf then we need action first.

Rooble said he would do the following

1) handover SNTV
2) get rid of bashiir goobe
3) get rid of moualimo
4) get rid of al cadaale
5) get rid of 30 jir 30 million dollar.

as of now we do not know if President farmaajo accepted rooble's plea or not. Reports are saying SNTV has been handed over as step 1.
Just surrender. dont put your all eggs in one man.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Due to my consideration to the wider constituency of Mr Rooble, I do hope for their sake he retires amicably and makes way for a member of his wider constituency to ascend and take the responsibility of Prime minister which Mr Rooble has utterly failed in.

Due to my consideration to the wider constituency of Mr Sharboweyne, I do hope for their sake he retires amicably and makes way for a member of his wider constituency to ascend and take the responsibility of Presidency which Mr Sharboweyne has utterly failed in.

Kkkk ilkaayars CBB are getting desperate, does this picture below of PM Rooble having an State of the nation meeting with his ministers look like he's surrendering?

He doesn't control anything.

This also wasn't published on SNTV, he must be upset about this too.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yup heard the same thing, hes begging Farmaajo for reconcilition but his powers have been neutured. No wasiir listen to him now

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If Roble resigns or accepts whatever illegal maneuver Farmaajo pulls like Mr. 7 minutes did, it will prove that this drama was created by N&N to further delay elections.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No backbone in these es at all. Fight the merry fight or shut up and sit down. The people wants elections, not a telenovela :tocry:

Trending