Reports are saying Mideeye party leader in nuugaal has been arrested

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why don't you care about your kin? Also brown teeth is not that common in PL.

I care about my family and my extended family.

I treat a Somali that I’m not directly related to the same as any other Somali.

Also, yes the red/brown teeth is common in certain areas of PL. In Gaalkacyo, it’s called “ilko wiyeer”.

I care about my family and my extended family.

I treat a Somali that I’m not directly related to the same as any other Somali.

Also, yes the red/brown teeth is common in certain areas of PL. In Gaalkacyo, it’s called “ilko wiyeer”.
There's nothing wrong with caring about your immidiate and extended kin folks, you are just trying to come off as a liberal progressive enlightened anti qabiil, yeah I get you bro.. But keep in mind without kin you are nothing in Somalia, the power and might PL is built upon and even the federal state is all due to strength and might of our united efforts.

@FBIsomalia @Pwyneth Galtrow @Barista

Can any of you confirm the existence of this word "wiyeer" , I've never heard this word before :mindblown::what:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There's nothing wrong with caring about your immidiate and extended kin folks, you are just trying to come off as a liberal progressive enlightened anti qabiil, yeah I get you bro.. But keep in mind without kin you are nothing in Somalia, the power and might PL is built upon and even the federal state is all due to strength and might of our united efforts.

Can any of you confirm the existence of this word "wiyeer" , I've never heard this word before :mindblown::what:

1. To a certain extent, I care about my cumar maxmuud sub, as it’s small and looks after each other.

2. Wiyeer is the term for Gaalkacyo’s water supply. Idk the exact spelling but thats it.

Wallahi I ain’t capping about the water.

Due to the poor quality of water in the civil war, many people in cities across Somalia have bad teeth.

It’s called “Dental Floursis” caused by excess Fluoride in the local water.

1. To a certain extent, I care about my cumar maxmuud sub, as it’s small and looks after each other.

2. Wiyeer is the term for Gaalkacyo’s water supply. Idk the exact spelling but thats it.
You are an cumar Maxamuud, yet bilaa dhiig.. Man how I would karbash some senses into you..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Its first time I hear it, we dont use it in Bossaso.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I heard about the water quality being bad but never heard about that word before.

Ask your parents what they call the tap water in Gaalkacyo.

There is the Wiyeer, which is the water that comes in the tap.

There is also saxaarlo, which is the clean water that comes in a truck.

Not surprising. If Deni had more military power, he would arrest and torture all his opposition. If he manages to get rid of PSF, expect more of this kind of behavior.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Not surprising. If Deni had more military power, he would arrest and torture all his opposition. If he manages to get rid of PSF, expect more of this kind of behavior.
War ya illahay yaqana, maxa ka galay PSF? Deni is closer to PSF than you will ever be or your kin, mind your business, this is becoming obsessive.

Imagine taking sides between an uncle and his nephews. What kind of dhaqan do y'all have? Stay out of our business. :pacspit:

Trending