Report: Somali interracial couples

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
That depends if you consider ex con reverts successful, because I’ve never seen a Xaliimo that married out get with anyone higher than that. Successful males wouldn’t marry the Muslim version of Shanequa.
Thank you bro LOL dis Nomad Twerp doesn't now shit about females I have a cousin she married to a whiteboy and he ain't got no money and goes in and out of jail... It's all about the white beauty standard for womenty is a very powerful thing.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Farhia-1.jpg

I just looked at the OP again. Waawarey!!!:faysalwtf: I didn't notice this earlier. This picture triggers me. :ohlord:The only thing Somali about that baby is his bidaar. :siilaanyolaugh:
Lol ur too much leave da baby alone. On a side note my male family members who married non Somalis the kids tend to look more Somali. All my female cousin's married to non somalis kids look nothing like malis they only have the bone structure tall lanky and of course the forehead

Last edited:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
When Somali guys marry out, no one says shit

When Somali woman marry out they are race traitors and self haters

View attachment 38875 Y'all don't own us, let them live their
best life with ching chong
LOL abaayo I'm wit a jamaican muslimah I wanna marry... Somali girls are haters they clap round of applause when it's a Somali girl wit a non mali but when they see a mali guy like me wit my shordy they don't like it so both parties do it... if you wit a white girl it's even worse LOL and you know dis

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
The Bantus did not do shit. Most of the assimilation and conflict was with Nilo-Hamites, like the Maasai and Datooga people. The only Bantus who are pseudo-Cushitic in this country are the Chagga. They live in Moshi Kilimanjaro, which is right next to Arusha, the main South Cushitic region. The Chaggid people also had many problems with Maasai warriors. We Iraqw and Chagga both built underground barracks as a war strategy against these Nilotes.

Picture3.png

Picture2.png
Wrong bro I will enlightened you but first prove to me you are iraqw count numbers 7,8,9 I already asked u dis but you don't wanna answer cuz maybe ur not who u say u are

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
that's whats irritating,my point all along was Somalis are ancient mix.didnt say Somalis shouldn't marry each otha nor did I make any false historical backgrounds.and its no secret that lot Somalis mixed earlier end up just plain Somalis,actually like all of us at some point.there r newer mixes who call thmslvs Somali,,why should you deny thm or care that much. the whole world is mixed to some extent,100,1000.100000000 yrs.why you making big deal,nothing wrong with being mix.
what its all about.'nationalism', pretty sure you hell lot mix,,,try to check ur ancestry.
I know ur not Somali dats how he same rhetoric face in YouTube comments section from AA and Yardys

waar dadkan baleega, boqolkiiba boqol dhiigiinu waa somaali, haye sow maha,

and BTW am number enemy of these yardys and AA, you be surprised if come across my utube acct.

The Bantus did not do shit. Most of the assimilation and conflict was with Nilo-Hamites, like the Maasai and Datooga people. The only Bantus who are pseudo-Cushitic in this country are the Chagga. They live in Moshi Kilimanjaro, which is right next to Arusha, the main South Cushitic region. The Chaggid people also had many problems with Maasai warriors. We Iraqw and Chagga both built underground barracks as a war strategy against these Nilotes.

Picture3.png

Picture2.png
Is Vanessa Mdee from the Chagga.
She looks like a mix of bantu and cushite, also from Arusha.

SumMo

very lowkey
I know for a fact that if I had kids with a white/asian man, my kids would look fully white/asian.
I don’t have the most somali look, can’t take no risk..o_O

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
You can’t reallt see me well there, but my hair is straight. Imagine having kids with a white guy with straight hair? What somali genetics would be left of them? Bisinka iyo bisinka.

I was thinking about my straight hair (it is naturally straight), how my kids wont have much somali genetics if I breed with cadaan. My aunt looks like me, and she has fully white kids with a swedish man. =(

But if you think so then mahadsanid :it0tdo8: Do you think my kids would look somali if I married a white man then? :) I’m just scared they will look white.idk

Attachments

• C04B7D6D-B726-46D0-972A-EACE97D21D98.jpeg
    C04B7D6D-B726-46D0-972A-EACE97D21D98.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

World

VIP
I was thinking about my straight hair (it is naturally straight), how my kids wont have much somali genetics if I breed with cadaan. My aunt looks like me, and she has fully white kids with a swedish man. =(

But if you think so then mahadsanid :it0tdo8: Do you think my kids would look somali if I married a white man? Should i try?:) I’m just scared they will look white.
Straight hair is fairly common. Are you from the north, south or ogaden?

Trending